Sydney Cruise Pier Photo by the Opera House

Luker

There are two cruise ship departure points in Sydney; (i) Overseas Passenger Terminal , Circular Quay , and (ii) Wharf 5 Hickson Rd Darling Harbour .

(Wharf 8 closed under re-furbishment at Darling Harbour, in lieu Wharf 5 being used now . )

Cruise departures by berth listed here over 18 months in advance :

http://www.sydneyports.com.au/port_operations/cruise_schedule

I'm not sure if this is the same Pier that is used for most cruises, but there are some pictures of it and a little information on my blog post.

www.LutherBailey.blogspot.com

Luther :)

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures and information! :) We are heading to Australia/New Zealand in January (feels like a lifetime away), and your blog makes it that much more exciting, I even found our hotel in one of your pictures of Sydney.

The port schedule is interesting. For the Diamond for the 1/15/2011 sailing, the schedule shows that she will be berthed at the Overseas Passenger terminal, but the Princess itinerary shows she is to sail from Wharf 5 Hickson Road, Bangaroo.

Not that it really matters, but the information is conflicting.

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures and information! :) We are heading to Australia/New Zealand in January (feels like a lifetime away), and your blog makes it that much more exciting, I even found our hotel in one of your pictures of Sydney.

Thanks, Karmacruiser! I'll be adding more ports in Australia, soon.

:)

If you want to see some more cruis photos and tour ideas for Australia and New Zealand...check out my blog and go to the day of the port you are interested in.

http://dreamcruise.kweenkaren.com/

Thanks for sharing! I just started reading through all the information, makes me want to leave for our trip today!:)

Archived