19 june back home shame

peg bundy

well got back off the grand from the med on the 19th this was our first crusie and it was great enjoyed the formal nights it was good getting dressed up :D

Isnt it depressing - coming home from a cruise?? We don't leave until 7/29 and I'm already thinking of the last day..I hate that. L0L

Glad you had a nice time.

well got back off the grand from the med on the 19th this was our first crusie and it was great enjoyed the formal nights it was good getting dressed up :D

Hi peg bundy we are on the Grand on for a Med cruise in 18 days our first cruise too any tips we need to know. Did you enjoy the Grand Princess

Sharron

Hi peg bundy we are on the Grand on for a Med cruise in 18 days our first cruise too any tips we need to know. Did you enjoy the Grand Princess

Sharron

yea it was great nice and relaxing my big tip would be go on a diet now as the food is great and tons of it. i found the drinks expensive so on port day i got my own and took it on,

what would you like to no i will help if i can

hi forgot to say if anyone is diong rome on there own tour if you go to the collosum the lines are massive so go to the roman ruins just over the road and buy your ticket there then you can walk passed the lines at the collosum

Archived