A Dry Dock "Cruise"

S.E.

I thought it was a way to show the ship would be in dry dock, not to sell cabins.

I agree.

I think it is funny all these posters on here that actually believed RCCL would sell cabins for a drydock project!! I looked at it and saw it for what is was, a mistake or a way of posting where the ship will be during that time frame. Just goes to show you how quick people are to take a dig at another cruiseline.

I agree.

I think it is funny all these posters on here that actually believed RCCL would sell cabins for a dry dock project!! I looked at it and saw it for what is was, a mistake or a way of posting where the ship will be during that time frame. Just goes to show you how quick people are to take a dig at another cruiseline.

I don't believe anybody here was digging at another cruise line. Can you point to where someone did that?

Lighten up. Just the thought of an actual dry dock cruise was funny!! :p

Mmmmm....all the cabins are "not available". They are probably ripping all the interiors and furnishings out of the cabins. Where do we sleep? The reclining chairs in the theater might not be such a bad idea after all....

Or do we get a giant pyjama/sleep over party ever night: "now let's see, who has a spare bed in a cabin that has not been refurbished yet or is ready..."

I wonder if it's just an error and somehow the itinerary "dry dock" got linked to their booking website.

Obviously, this is not a real cruise. People are just having a laugh. You can't actually book this. Their system is simply pulling up the information that's in the database. And they put the dry dock dates in the database.

Hey if I book, it would be my first cruise and a Diamond member and if I book a JS or higher I could get 3 more credits towards D+.

Whatcha waiting for? Space is limited you know. Get your siggy and join our cruise while you still can. Soon we will be at the 600 day mark!! :D

Hey, I am going to rewire the whole freakin' ship to make it more accessible for all those electronic gadgets that we must have.

Patty,

My house has light switches that don't work anything.

could you add those to the ship to make it feel more like home?

LOL

Archived