Priceline hotels in Tampa

39august

Can I get any information about what 3 or 4 star hotels people are getting for Tampa and prices, please?

I used Priceline for our upcoming cruise from Tampa in September. I used a 3-star for downtown Tampa and won a of bid $50 plus tx. I got the Sheraton Riverwalk which is about a mile from the port. Free shuttle to the port and within a 3 mile radius. Also parking is cheaper if you drive there. Hope this helps. A couple of years ago I won the Doubletree in downtown Tampa, also 3 star, for $60 plus tx., about 5 miles from port. So, I felt lucky to get the Sheraton. Doubletree was also very nice though. I wouldn't even try a 4 star, because in my opinion, it wouldn't be that much better for the money.

Reported 3.5*s

Marriott

Westin Harbour Island

Hyatt Regency

Embassy Suites

All located within 1 mile of the pier

We got the Westin for $55 plus taxes and fees so $73 total. Wonderful full service hotel, great views of the bay and the city. Walking distance to Channelside, with many restaurants and entertainment options. Very close to the historic streetcar stop which will get you you Ybor City for more restaurant and entertainment options.

Can I get any information about what 3 or 4 star hotels people are getting for Tampa and prices, please?

Go to www.betterbidding.com and view their Florida hotel lists for the latest info on hotel properties and prices paid. Also, if you need assistance in formulating a bid, they will assist you.

The price can depend on the month you will be in Tampa. Cheaper in the summer. Costlier in the winter.

This past Nov. we bid 3 1/2 stars- Downtown TPA

$60.00 accepted. Got the downtown Marriott. Super clean. Maybe a mile from the port. We could see our ship from our hotel window.

Rich

On Priceline, I got the 3.5 star Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk for Oct 9 for $50 plus about $13 taxes/fees. Free hotel shuttle within three-mile radius. Free shuttle to the port which is just down the road about a mile.

C

We are cruising out of Tampa in July. What section of Tampa is the port in when I look at Hotwire or Priceline?

The hotels you want to bid on are listed in Downtown Tampa on Priceline. The post is close by.

C.

Archived