eZAir

greenbar

Has anyone used the Princess eZAir "flexible" option? Did it work well for you? Is there a better way to handle air fares, especially one way flights to and from Europe? Thanks in advance for any information.

Has anyone used the Princess eZAir "flexible" option? Did it work well for you? Is there a better way to handle air fares, especially one way flights to and from Europe? Thanks in advance for any information.

I'll tack on a 2nd question to your post. Do you have to use EZ-Air or can you still let Princess book your flights.....:confused::confused::confused:

Bob

I'll tack on a 2nd question to your post. Do you have to use EZ-Air or can you still let Princess book your flights.....:confused::confused::confused:

Bob

Bob, only to a few (actually one that I have found) destinations are you able to allow Princess to just book your flights now, and that is to and from Tahiti. We have no ezair option for that one. The rest, I am pretty sure (might be one or two more such as certain South America flights), where you have no choice, as flights are so limited.

Bob, only to a few (actually one that I have found) destinations are you able to allow Princess to just book your flights now, and that is to and from Tahiti. We have no ezair option for that one. The rest, I am pretty sure (might be one or two more such as certain South America flights), where you have no choice, as flights are so limited.

Thanks for the heads up.....:):):)

Bob

Archived