Did you receive any documents in mail?

Do the online check in...it will speed your check in at the ship. Everything is an "E" doc nowadays....there are not tickets or boarding passes....

If it's too late to do your online setsail pass, you can do it when you board...it will just take you longer than most!

If you are leaving tomorrow, no it is too late to do the online check in. You will have a longer check in procedure but not that big a deal. Not sure how you got the tags without checking in as that is part of that.

You can board around 12 pm and I would plan to get there around then, you MUST be checked in by 3:30 and since you didn't do the online checkin you could be denied boarding if you are close to that.

We are leaving for a cruise and just realized i didnt receive anything from RC except luggage tags. I havent checked in on line can this be done at terminal?

Since you are leaving tomorrow, you are way past the time when you can check-in online.

Just be sure to bring your passports and credit card to Cape Liberty and get in line. Check-in will take longer than if you had printed your Set Sail Pass, but they will still allow you to board, as long as you match the names on the passenger manifest.

Thanks for the advice.....will tears help???

I think that after you shuffle your feet and keep your head down for that special moment of shame, you should slowly raise your head, look him/her straight in the eye, let ONE tear slide down your cheek, then request permission to enter the Hallowed Check-In Hall.

I think that after you shuffle your feet and keep your head down for that special moment of shame, you should slowly raise your head, look him/her straight in the eye, let ONE tear slide down your cheek, then request permission to enter the Hallowed Check-In Hall.

I will and than high tail it to the bar when i finally board...thanks for making me laugh i'm going crazy fight now

Archived