Kids Club?

calidoc2006

Has anyone seen the kids' club? Is it functional and ready to go? Staffed? Sailing with young children and this was one of the main things we looked at - want to keep the kids entertained and have some adult time. Thanks for any help with this!

Thanks - those pictures are amazing! It does look great and my kids are going to love it. I was just getting nervous because I read somewhere that the kids club was not finished yet...

On another note, does anyone know if kids who are not yet potty trained can be in the kids' pool in the aqua park? It is only ankle deep and only for children, so I am hoping that they will allow that with a really good swim diaper on!

Thanks - those pictures are amazing! It does look great and my kids are going to love it. I was just getting nervous because I read somewhere that the kids club was not finished yet...

On another note, does anyone know if kids who are not yet potty trained can be in the kids' pool in the aqua park? It is only ankle deep and only for children, so I am hoping that they will allow that with a really good swim diaper on!

I haven't seen any information on this yet, but it looks like a shallow play area where toddlers will be able to splash around a bit without potentially exposing other swimmers to 'leaky' diapers. Before I saw the recent pictures, I had no idea that there was going to be this 'other' waterpark feature, so I'm very interested to learn more about it. It would be fantastic if parents with toddlers could have a place where it was okay to play. I know other lines have ships with pools specifically designated for toddlers, so it seems reasonable to assume that NCL has provided one on the Epic. :) I'm sure we'll find out for sure very soon!!

Even for the shallow toddler's pool? I know on other cruise lines they do have a toddler pool where they do allow swim diapers for the 3 and under crowd.

I have friends currently on the TA and I asked them to specifically find out your question and the answer is YES, they DO have a water park area for children in swim diapers to play.

Thank you so much for getting this info for me! My little one who is 3 and quite precocious in every other way has told me that "she is never going potty and is using pull-ups for the rest of her life." But she really likes to go into the kids' pool with her older brother. Thanks again for the info - much appreciated!:)

I'm traveling with a 9 and 11 year old girls. Will they be able to stay together in the Kids Club? I note that the age breakpoints are 3 to 9 and 10 to 12. It looks like it is one big room.

On other NCL ships the answer was no. They seperate the ages for a reason. They will have a blast and meet friends in their own age group. My son has a great time.

On other NCL ships the answer was no. They seperate the ages for a reason. They will have a blast and meet friends in their own age group. My son has a great time.

I was afraid of that. The younger one isn't going to like that. She'll be about 23 days from being age 10 when we're cruising. It also strikes me as an odd breakdown -- age 3 to 9? Big difference there. Well -- we will try to make the best of it. I'm sure it is well organized and well managed. Thanks for your answer.

Archived