Price of wine packages.

leyla

Have checked and have not found any inquiries re price of wine packages. That is certain amount of bottles or wine for a certain amount. I've tried to check on Celebrity web site and all they have are two prices but not the number of bottles for each package. I've been on other cruises where ie we can buy 5, 7, 9, and 12 bottles for a certain price each. Anything like this with Celebrity? Thanks in advance for any information you can provide. :)

2 weeks ago we bought a 3 bottle pkg for $129 ($43 bottle) plus gratuity. The wines we chose that were included in the pkg were average $50 bottle on the wine list. There is also a 5 bottle pkg, but no additional price break for buying 5. There was a less expensive alternative as well.

There's 3, 5, 7 bottle wine pkgs. Here is more general info. You have to go into your reservations to get more specifics on pricing etc...

http://www.celebritycruises.com/beverage/package/details.do;jsessionid=0000FNTX6O6A8Jnxkg3GQvgAeKN:12hdebcnj?ComponentTypeId=13&categoryId=18&pagename=beverage_package_details

Thank you for your help...good to know that there are 3, 5, 7 bottle pkgs. I have tried to pretend to order as I am booked for January but because it is still too early Cannot see wine lists, prices or quantity. I will have to wait till I can order to find out...Why do they not let someone who is interested in these pkgs. at least see what they offer? I mean I do have a reservation what is the problem with giving out this information. I would like to have all the info available so that I have more choices on whether to drink wine by the glass or take the alcohol drink package. These beverage pkgs. seem to be a little steep when multiplied by two. I am doing an 11 night cruise so that would add up. I was last on a RCI cruise in March of this year and we purchased the 12 bottle platinum pkg. for 300 plus 15%. We were okay with the wine quality and price. Hope Celebrity will not be much higher in price...

Thanks again...and happy cruising...:):)

I have tried to pretend to order as I am booked for January but because it is still too early Cannot see wine lists, prices or quantity. I will have to wait till I can order to find out...Why do they not let someone who is interested in these pkgs. at least see what they offer?

Well, my local wine shop can't tell me what they will have available next January either. Wine quality, and therefore lists, changes with vintages and a winery that produced a good bottle, or good value bottle, one year might not be as attractive with the next vintage.

If Celebrity is good with their wine program, they will be buying at various times of the year based on release date, current price, etc. (not including, of course, the standard house wines that remain consistent and not as interesting...).

Archived