Price drop!!!!

bfkkbc

Congratulations! Assuming your location info is still current and you're in Dayton, that's a lot of Skyline Chili that you could enjoy :)

(The better half is from Dayton and dreams of Skyline on probably an almost nightly basis).

Enjoy your cruise!

Congratulations! Assuming your location info is still current and you're in Dayton, that's a lot of Skyline Chili that you could enjoy :)

(The better half is from Dayton and dreams of Skyline on probably an almost nightly basis).

Enjoy your cruise!

Mmmm Skyline Chili cute pic of Poofy too.

OP: congrats on the price drops we get them but much smaller increments.

I got a price drop for my Dec 26th cruise on the Legend - $30/pp. In three New Year's cruises I have never seen a price drop!!!! I am so excited....

WooHoo I am excited about a $20.00 P/P early saver price drop for our Nov. 27th. cruise.

Mmmm Skyline Chili cute pic of Poofy too.

OP: congrats on the price drops we get them but much smaller increments.

Awww, how sweet! Thank you! Poofy loves the attention :)

Apparently cocoa powder is the secret ingredient, if you want to call it secret since it's posted on many recipe sites. Either way, my chili stinks compared to the "Skyline".

Money saved for the individual is always a celebration in my eyes. Congrats again to the OP and to you scchasgal, on the "smaller increment" price drops.

Enjoy your cruise!

Skyline Chili, I am driving half way across the country to get some next weekend, (don't like paying for shipping)

oh, congrats on the price drop. (there that was not a highjack)

My cruise in October is the first time that I have booked ES... Have always done last minute Inside Guarantee or Ocenaview Guarantee. So wasn't pleasantly surprised when the price dropped $20 per person on our booking.. Hopefully it will drop more so I can upgrade to an Ocean View.

Enjoy your cruise!

LOL my dh loves Skyline too!! too funny:D

WooHoo I am excited about a $20.00 P/P early saver price drop for our Nov. 27th. cruise.

Just sent in another Price Protection Form. It dropped another $20.00 P/P for our Nov. 27th. cruise. If this keeps up no telling what my final balance will be. WOOOOHOOOO!!

We got a drop for our sailing over Christmas on Carnival Miracle. It was just $40 but hey....I'll take that for an onboard credit !!!!!

Thanks for posting this and congratulations to all those who got a drop and to those waiting, anything is possible . I never dreamt a Christmas cruise would drop !!!!

Charleyann

:DI am on the destiny in Sept going to grand turk, half moon cay, and nassau and we have not had a price drop actually the price has gone up 90.00.. so glad for the es price we paid... but it would be nice to get an on board credit!!! Glad to hear someone is getting price drops gives me hope that maybe mine will drop before sept!!! 85 days to go!!! (yes the count down has begun lol)

Archived