Just returned from Dream

mom2girls

If you have any questions regarding the Dream please feel free to post them. I've only been home about an hour and a half, so I'm still doing laundry, etc. But, I'll answer them as soon as I can. I am planning on doing a review soon. :)

Yay!!! I can't wait to read your review!!! It's always sooo good! What room did you have?

Thanks! :) I have over 400 photos. They are taking forever to upload to photobucket, so the review may not be until tomorrow. Anyway, I was in room 2404.

Couple of Questions:

Did you hear or notice if the dining room was open at embarkation?

Are they still offering a special "BRUNCH" menu?

Looking forward to your review!

Yes, they were offering lunch in the Crimson dining room on embarkation day. Apparently, they ushered passengers in there as they boarded. I boarded at 11:00, so I guess that was too early for them to serve in the dining room, so I went up to the Lido deck. I'm thinking that they started the dining room at 12:00. No, they did not offer the brunch menu. From what I've heard the lunch menu was the same every day in the dining room.

Looking forward to your review. We got 30 more Saturdays before we cruise on the Dream.:)

I don't know how many I have left. I know I have a lot, but not as many as you. I am going in November. The wait is killing me!!!:D

I don't know how many I have left. I know I have a lot, but not as many as you. I am going in November. The wait is killing me!!!:D

I know it is a lot but just seems shorter when I say so many Saturdays vs days: you got 21 more Saturdays to go :rolleyes :

If you have any questions regarding the Dream please feel free to post them. I've only been home about an hour and a half, so I'm still doing laundry, etc. But, I'll answer them as soon as I can. I am planning on doing a review soon. :)

Welcome back! :D

Archived