Can teens go to the shows?

simmynj

I was wondering are the shows on the ship for teens or just adults? My two teen girls (14 and 16) do not do the disco. They will hang out in the clubs but once it turns to party dancing they will probably leave the club. What is there for kids to do at night besides the teen clubs?

I was wondering are the shows on the ship for teens or just adults? My two teen girls (14 and 16) do not do the disco. They will hang out in the clubs but once it turns to party dancing they will probably leave the club. What is there for kids to do at night besides the teen clubs?

Other than the "R" rated comedy show and the disco after 10M or 11PM, they can do anything WITH you. The shows themselves in the main theatre are definitely family affairs.

BUT as far as what there is for kids to do in the evening, there's also Movies Under the Stars (or whatever it's called), there's an arcade, pizza and ice cream -- and never-ending opportunities for them to hang out with all of the other teens they will be meeting.

My four boys have been cruising with us for the last 5 years. The youngest was 11 the first time and the boys ranged in age up to 22. We always went to the evening shows together and had a great time.

Sometimes they would meet up with friends they had met in the teen club and all those kids (boys and girls) would cram in with us to watch the shows. It was always a hoot!

They usually would hang out after the show with those friends in a group and go get pizza, and just walk around and talk. Sometimes they would join us in an area near music (not in the actual disco, but by one of the singers on the ship) and listen to the music or play cards/games with us.

I just know your kids will have a blast! Happy sailing!

There's no problem with the kids going to the shows. When DD was younger and participated in Camp Carnival, they would take the CC kids there once or twice during the cruise. When we've cruised with one of our older DDs as well, the two of them would go together, and go early so they could sit as close to the front row as possible.

I'm sure the young teen age boys love the outfits and movements of the dancers! Seriously, some discretion may be called for depending on the age of the kids.

I am a 44 year old kid, better start paying more attention to the shows and see what I am missing! :D

.....with me since he was 10 (he's now 13). We would not miss them for the world.

Some costumes might be a bit risqué, but other than that, it's all good.

R rated shows excluded.

wasiii

I'm sure the young teen age boys love the outfits and movements of the dancers! Seriously, some discretion may be called for depending on the age of the kids.

.....with me since he was 10 (he's now 13). We would not miss them for the world.

Some costumes might be a bit risqué, but other than that, it's all good.

R rated shows excluded.

wasiii

I still don't get it..are these kids not allowed on the Lido deck or beaches?:confused:

Archived