Ping Bella

Rum Rat

I did have Bella's email address but I lost such a lot when I had a computer crash a short while ago :-(( ..... :mad:

I thought I had seen her post here and I just wanted to thank her for the emails she sent me which were so full of encouragement and support, especially over the last operation which was a stinker :-(( She 'knew of' the consultant who did the job :-)) ........ ;)

Thanks to others who have wished me well. "Today is the first day of the rest of my life, which is going to be very long now" ............:D

Well, go careful on that bike!

I'll tell her you have posted on here.:)

Go carefull? A lot of people have put a lot of effort, time and money to get me where I am today, toooooooooooooooooo true I will go carefull :p

Thanks for passing the message.

:D

Thanks to you for the encouragement and help, and the likes of Mr Casali etc, I have started a 'new life' and intend living life to the full.

viz. I pick this up next Wednesday :-))

http://www.woodsmotorcycles.com/motor.Bonneville_Sixty-I63592.htm

Thank you so much. I have soooooooooooo much to live for :-)

Mike

Hi Mike,

You lucky man - what a magnificent beast - the bike I mean! :D

I am glad you found my advice to be a help when you were going through dark times, health wise. You have certainly been through such a lot in the last year - and it's so great that you have made such a good recovery. Of course Gianluca Casali's surgical expertise and the great nursing care you received may have had something to do with that - but so did your sheer guts and determination not to die!

Just please make sure that you wear your crash helmet when riding that beautiful motorbike and enjoy all the cruises and good times with your family to come.

I don't visit here very often, so thanks very much to Sue for letting me know about your post.

All the best Mike - and drive carefully! :D

xx

Archived