Hello I'm Spunkie and I'm a cruise addict!

spunkanutter

Unbelievable!! I've only cruised once before, yet I have 3 cruises booked between now and Christmas 2011 and all I can do is keep looking for another cruise to book between September 2010 and December 2011! I can't afford my new addiction, but I am impatient to go NOW. Heck, I haven't sailed on Carnival yet and I only check past guest rates because I'll be a past guest soon.

I never really understood the addiction until recently. I was a flight attendant for many years and the number of people I flew with who cruised always astounded me. I finally GET IT! :D :D

Unbelievable!! I've only cruised once before, yet I have 3 cruises booked between now and Christmas 2011 and all I can do is keep looking for another cruise to book between September 2010 and December 2011! I can't afford my new addiction, but I am impatient to go NOW. Heck, I haven't sailed on Carnival yet and I only check past guest rates because I'll be a past guest soon.

I never really understood the addiction until recently. I was a flight attendant for many years and the number of people I flew with who cruised always astounded me. I finally GET IT! :D :D

Yep... that happens...

Cruising and the sea gets in your blood and you can't get it out... end of story. I don't know if it's so much of an addiction as it is a way of life...

:)

there is plenty worse addictions out there, that would be more costly. at least, thats what i tell myself. i dont book the next cruise until after the last one (which means, when we're back in about 2 weeks from the next cruise, ill be hunting down my next fix for december/january). my 5 year old is addicted to cruising, would rather be on a ship than disney world. its great.

I too am addicted. And have only cruised once before.:D

Right after getting off the Triumph I knew I had to cruise again. So I booked a cruise that my cousin is getting married on this October. Then thought, that just wasn't enough so I went ahead and booked myself and my husband an Alaskan cruise for next May.

Now I'm looking toward what will eventually be my 4th cruise. I'm attempting to wait to book it until at least after my October cruise.... but its so hard not to do it now :o

Unbelievable!! I've only cruised once before, yet I have 3 cruises booked...

WOW! I've only cruised once. But I only have 2 cruises booked, so your 3 trumps my addiction.

You really should get some help... :D

I'm so glad I'm not the only one out there! :D I am cancelled my RCCL cruise shortly so I need to replace it. Thinking late winter/early spring. So okwriter I no longer trump you lol!

My boyfriend told me the other day that he *might* be moved to Miami. I told him go for it! I'm a TA now and I might try to get a job with one of the cruise lines JUST for the darn perks of working for them right near all those cruise terminals. I used to work for another cruiseline and we'd get offered some absolutely amazing deals - but in the middle of the desert the airfare was just out of control so I never got to take advantage of it.

Hmm. I wonder if the cruiselines down in the Miami area give lots of time off, whether paid or unpaid??

Maybe we should start a therapy group. CAU - cruise addicts anonymous :D :D

Yep... that happens...

Cruising and the sea gets in your blood and you can't get it out... end of story. I don't know if it's so much of an addiction as it is a way of life...

:)

Mach - that's just how being a Flight Attendant was. Giving up the freedoms of flying for a desk job was so traumatic I had to go back and do it again for a while before I could (not so calmly) back away for a 'real' job!

Archived