Oriana Terrace Grill - bistro style??

bazzaw

My understanding is that the Terrace grill is one of the 2 "optional extra" evening meal places on Oriana . And the type of dining in the Terrace Grill is described as "Bistro style". Where I am from "Bistro style" is part self service , part "place your order and take a number to your table" type dining usually found in pubs and clubs.

I suspect this is just a difference in interpretation - so can anyone enlighten me more regarding "bistro style" on Oriana

Thanks

Barry

I would say your guess is correct... The grill is poolside, and in the day serves burgers and sausages etc as pool snacks. At night it has a mini transformation , when the tables are laid up and people can dine alfresco.

I have eaten there at lunch, and seen tables laid up in the evening, so thats all I can say. Perhaps someone will soon confirm that I guess you self serve steaks etc .?:confused:

My understanding is that the Terrace grill is one of the 2 "optional extra" evening meal places on Oriana . And the type of dining in the Terrace Grill is described as "Bistro style". Where I am from "Bistro style" is part self service , part "place your order and take a number to your table" type dining usually found in pubs and clubs.

I suspect this is just a difference in interpretation - so can anyone enlighten me more regarding "bistro style" on Oriana

Thanks

Barry

Hi Barry

The Terrace Grill is full waiter service, no self-service involved at all. We spent 5 weeks on Oriana in Feb/Mar this year and ate there a couple of times - very nice!

Depending on the weather etc. you can request a table 'at the rail' for a lovely al fresco meal.

Have a great time!

Debbie:)

Archived