cruise directors

derby bears

If you are looking for a specific cruise director at time that is not too far out you can probably ask the question on the cruise line's forum. However if you are looking for a roster for the next 6 to 12 months out .... good luck.

Cruise directors, as far as I am concern, are one of the lowest things of my list for a good cruise. If the entertainment is good I consider it a bonus. After taking over 12 cruises I have yet to find a cruise director that was not a ham at heart and sometimes sickening.

They try to over sell everything. At times I even find them aggravating and annoying. I prefer the Directors that come straight to the point without any brouhaha.

Having said that, I trust you must have had a very good one at one time. Then you are the lucky one. I hope you find want you are looking for. Keep us posted

Cruise directors' date=' as far as I am concern, are one of the lowest things of my list for a good cruise.[/quote']

I think a good cruise director is important. I prefer cruise directors who have good management skills, are pleasant, schedule a variety of activities, and who generally do NOT want to be on stage at Las Vegas.

I think a good cruise director is important. I prefer cruise directors who have good management skills, are pleasant, schedule a variety of activities, and who generally do NOT want to be on stage at Las Vegas.

So true. Good one are hard to find.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

John Hearld is the boss of all of Carnival's CDs. He has a blog which, on the side of his blogs, has all the CDs for Carnival and their schedule - who's on which ship and the dates they are there. It lists all the CDs from Jan. 2010 until December 31 of 2010. Assume 2011 schedule will be posted soon.

But he doesn't have Sexy, Ugly Craig, an ACD, taking over for Risa on the Fantasy when she goes on Vacation next month!

Archived