Small Roll Call Mariner July 18

Just wondering why my July 18 Mariner cruise has such a small roll call turnout. We haven't even made our M&M minimum. (But the ones that are on the roll call seem GREAT!)

Do you think summertime cruising has more passengers staying with their families? I don't usually cruise mid-summer so???

I see your cruise is to Mexico, it is probably the time of year, July is going to be very hot there. Spring time is the popular month for Mexico, also many have already been there and could be looking for new destinations. It is the people you will meet and not the number that will make your cruise enjoyable. Have a wonderful time.

Just wondering why my July 18 Mariner cruise has such a small roll call turnout. We haven't even made our M&M minimum. (But the ones that are on the roll call seem GREAT!)

Do you think summertime cruising has more passengers staying with their families? I don't usually cruise mid-summer so???

Probably just the luck of the draw. Our Mariner Boo-Cruise (Halloween) roll call thread is up to nearly 50 pages, and we met our M&M sign-up requirement months ago. Some roll-calls just take off, while others are dead on arrival. But that doesn't mean that you won't have a great cruise with great people. ;)

Archived