Princess Transportation from SEATAC to Vancouver?

btregoning

We have booked a Princess Alaskan Cruise later this month with the r/t Seattle option. We fly into SEATAC, are picked up Princess by motorcoach and transported to Vancouver. At the end of the land portion of our trip, they fly us from FAI to SEA and we spend the night at an airport hotel and fly home the next day.

Has anyone done this? We are flying in the day before and will be staying at an airport hotel that night and are planning to take the hotel shuttle back to SEATAC by 10 a.m. the next morning (the time Princess required your flight to arrive).

How long is the bus trip from SEATAC to Vancouver? Is it a large motorcoach or a smaller shuttle, or even a van?

Can anyone give me any information on this?

Thank you!

We did a similar thing on our first Alaskan cruise about 9 years ago... flew into Seattle 2 days early and as we had never been there before, had time to explore and enjoy the city. Took a hotel shuttle from SEATAC to the airport Hilton...then back to the airport to pick up the Princess transfer. If I remember the bus trip was about 2 1/2 hours and depends on traffic.

It was a large motorcoach and very comfortable...and several of them as there will probably be hundreds doing the same transfer.

I don't like busses, so when I say it was a great way to go, and quite comfortable, believe me, it is. The motorcoach is equipped with a head, and the seats are quite comfortable. The driver usually provides a nice narrative during portions of the trip, the border crossing is usually quite smooth both ways.

It should be a large bus. The drive time from SEA to downtown Vancouver and or the Canada Place cruise terminal is about 3.5hrs...depending on the day. You could have about a 30 min or so delay clearing Canadian customs at the border, however buses use a dedicated lane at the border and are cleared much faster than people in cars.

Archived