LIVE From The Caribbean Princess 7/2-7/11

Whitnee1

I agree.......

Most Princess cruises are overbooked 2 weeks out anyway, but with moveover offers/cancelations etc the ship sails full not overbooked.

Princess has this down to a science. ;)

I agree....:):):)

Bob

Let me just address a couple issues:

I have spent enough time on this board to know that there are Princess cheerleaders and Princess bashers. I consider myself neither. In fact, I am a loyal Princess cruiser, having reached Platinum status.

For clarification, we did arrive at Horseshoe Bay at noon. In fact, we were on the first bus that departed the ship and were on the beach by 9:30AM.

I also do not consider the inability to obtain a lounge chair ANYWHERE on the deck on a sea day, or to have to search for a table at almost any breakfast or lunch a "little thing". These were issues that MANY other passengers are also complaining about, and in fact, yesterday for the first time I did see a deck attendant policing the lounge chairs who were being reserved with towels on them.

This being my 5th different Princess ship, I feel quite qualified to compare the experiences that we are seeing on this ship versus those we have sailed in the past. The intent of this live report was to provide accurate, realistic, honest, and useful expectations of what one can expect if they are choosing the same ship. It does not mean that it will make or break your cruise, but rather just some things that you need to be aware of.

Quite frankly, if you do not agree with what I am writing, or do not want to hear or believe the negative things, then do not read it.

AMEN!!!

Thank for your post- I wanted to know more about the CB since I am looking at her next summere. I did her last year and am not sure if I wanted to do so again.

Thanks for your posting!

Archived