Dockside 15ht st Fisheries

SWEETSEA

Anyone eaten Dockside at 15th st Fisheries lately? We have eaten ustairs, but this trip we will have a young child. I thought the grandchild might enjoy feeding the tarpon, but I don't want to go if the food is no good. Any reviews?

Yes, last week and it was awful...sorry folks, but they overcooked two items and well, I left......

YMMV but I wouldn't go back....

I really enjoyed Bimini Boatyard though. Very big portion, great service, excellent creme brulee (probably the best or second best ever IMHO...)

(I had the roasted pork dish...YUMMMMM)

One piece of advice though...if you sit outside and order seafood, you WILL be attacked by flies. The people opposite me raced inside with their food literally 30 seconds after it arrived...they had big platters of seafood.....

I considered going BACK to Bimini but thought that, since so many CCers go to 15th street, I would try. I will say though that they didn't charge me for anything, not even my cocktail and the server and manager offered to get me anything I wanted.....

hth....

i was trying to upload a pic of my dinner but it isn't working....bummer.

Thanks for your thoughts. Funny...Last time we ate at Bimimi Boatyard, OUR food was awfull. Just never know. Do you remember what you ordered at Dockside? We also have thought about trying Bravo. Still, it seems like we should eat somewhere near the water as long as we are in Flordia. What do you think? Any other suggestions?

Thanks for your thoughts. Funny...Last time we ate at Bimimi Boatyard, OUR food was awfull. Just never know. Do you remember what you ordered at Dockside? We also have thought about trying Bravo. Still, it seems like we should eat somewhere near the water as long as we are in Flordia. What do you think? Any other suggestions?

Well...NOT a seafood lover...had the steak, ordered Med Rare and it was beyond well done. Replaced with a BURGER figuring that's hard to screw up...IT was a HOCKEY PUCK.....ordered THAT Med Rare too....and that cheesy bread stuff was like an open face grilled cheese...NOT good....

That's funny...but I understand that everyone will have different meals....

Didn't do Bravo...you didn't love Bimini...hmmm ... I heard that the Aruba place is very touristy....not too sure...

http://blueheronsmiamiinformation.blogspot.com/

try fellow CCer Blue Herons blog...she helped me with my details for my little trip last week....but wound up just hanging at the pool...

mostly miami but i am sure she'll have ideas for you.....

15th st fisheries upstairs is way overpriced. For a good dinner and excellent garlic/butter rolls at a moderate price you cannot go wrong with Bravos Italian just across the parking lot from the Renaissance.

We have not dined at the Boatyard since it was sold to new management, but the reviews have not been too good.

Archived