Crowne Plaza San Pedro

rickcherryb

I just won a bid on Priceline for the Crowne Plaza for a pre-cruise in November. I got the room for $65.00, but am wondering if anybody knows if we can park our car there and take their shuttle for a 7 day cruise? I think the Cruise Center charges $12.00 per day to park. Does anyone know what the Crowne Plaza charges?

What day are you staying at the CP? I've been trying for about 2 weeks and have yet to get a successful bid for the Crowne Plaza on Priceline?

What is the date you are bidding for?

You can park your car at the Crowne Plaza for your cruise and their shuttle will take you to and from the pier. I know the hotel has special packages for that. You can call them to enquire about them or check out the hotel website.

We stayed in the Crowne Plaza in March, and received a great rate (via bid on Price Line.)

I have to admit, however, we were underwhelmed with both the room and the service.

We specifically booked a smoking room, and were confirmed. When we arrived we were told that there were no smoking rooms availible. Not a deal buster, but annoying.

The airconditiong in our room did not work, and the windows were sealed. It was like a sauna in our room! (Over 80 degrees!)

Dinner in the restaurant was expensive! The food was okay, but not worth $60 per plate!

The next morning, they attempted to charge us $6.00 per cup of coffee! (Not while seated in the restaurant, just having the maitre'd bring one to the desk!) We declined.

My advice? If you stay there, wander up the street and find another place to eat.

We found a SubWay a half block up....not exactly a four star restaurant, but what the heck....in a few hours you will be on your cruise ship, and can eat whatever you want, whenever you want.

The shuttle to the pier was on time, airconditioned, extremely well maintained, and free.

We liked the shuttle.

Archived