Diamond Balcony Discount

It depends on your level of C&A membership and when you book.

A D+ balcony discount on a 7 night cruise is $250 if booked more than 6 months in advance. If booked less than 6 months in advance it's $225.

Diamond and Platinum would be less than this.

A suite is considered a balcony cabin for this discount, and yes, it's the same amount.

If you log into the C&A section of RCCL's web site, the member benefits are there and you can check the balcony discount for your level.

It depends on your level of C&A membership and when you book.

A D+ balcony discount on a 7 night cruise is $250 if booked more than 6 months in advance. If booked less than 6 months in advance it's $225.

Diamond and Platinum would be less than this.

A suite is considered a balcony cabin for this discount, and yes, it's the same amount.

If you log into the C&A section of RCCL's web site, the member benefits are there and you can check the balcony discount for your level.

Thanks Peggy - as I mentioned, we are Diamond. I've searched the C&A website and I can't find the specific $ amount mentioned.

The diamond balcony discount is $200 per cabin. I just used it this morning.

I had a cabin on hold but had to call the C&A dept. to have the discount applied BEFORE I could actually book that cruise for real.

And just so you know, they DID combine that discount with a RC Sales Event price.

Happy Cruising!

Julie

The diamond balcony discount is $200 per cabin. I just used it this morning.

I had a cabin on hold but had to call the C&A dept. to have the discount applied BEFORE I could actually book that cruise for real.

And just so you know, they DID combine that discount with a RC Sales Event price.

Happy Cruising!

Julie

Thanks Julie

Yes, it is the same whether you are booking a balcony or a suite. If you log into the C&A you will find all the information there. Click on Special Benefits.

Diamond Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$125* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$225* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$325* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$325* for sailings of 15+ nights

*When booking less than 6 months from sailing date subtract $25 from each dollar amount.

for the life of me, I can't remember how much the balcony discount is on a 7 night cruise. and is it the same amount for a suite?

thanks.

:confused::confused:

Yes, it is the same whether you are booking a balcony or a suite. If you log into the C&A you will find all the information there. Click on Special Benefits.

Diamond Balcony Discount When Booking More Than 6 Months From Sailing Date:

$125* for sailings of 3-5 nights

$225* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$325* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$325* for sailings of 15+ nights

*When booking less than 6 months from sailing date subtract $25 from each dollar amount.

Well, there is a reason that they call it a "balcony" discount. It's good on any cabin that has a balcony.

Category-wise, that means E, D, JS, GS, OS, RS, RFS. They don't have to specify "and suite" because suites have balconies.

:)

Maybe I am looking in the wrong place. I do not see anything on the drop down menu that says "Special Benifits" only benifits and that does'nt tell me anything about D or D+ discounts. Please help, thank you.

Maybe I am looking in the wrong place. I do not see anything on the drop down menu that says "Special Benifits" only benifits and that does'nt tell me anything about D or D+ discounts. Please help, thank you.

Once in Benefits, click on the Blue Ribbon for D or D+,,,,it will bring up a chart of the discounts.

My mistake..........:o Should have said "Benefits". After you click on Benefits, you will have to log in. Then click on the level that you are and that will bring you to another page with balcony discounts on it.

My mistake..........:o Should have said "Benefits". After you click on Benefits, you will have to log in. Then click on the level that you are and that will bring you to another page with balcony discounts on it.

These new Diamond Balcony higher Benefits?

Are they only for new booking after June 1 or can they be retroactive for bookings made in May?

EDIT: Is this only when booking on a ship?

And the C&A coupons?

Is it correct they can only be combined with the Balcony discount if booking on a ship?

Thanks

Are they only for new booking after June 1 or can they be retroactive for bookings made in May?

And the C&A coupons?

Is it correct they can only be combined with the Balcony discount if booking on a ship?

Thanks

Hi Pat..........as of June 1 you will get to combine an OBC with either a balcony discount or a C&A Savings Cert. (if one becomes available) when booking on a ship.

When booking from home...........only one benefit. But, if you're a shareholder, you can have your OBC as a benefit.:rolleyes:

And the C&A coupons?

Thanks

Hi, Alexis!

The Balcony discount is increased if you book more than 6 months in advance. It's increased by $25.

The wording about the Onboard Booking Bonus is confusing, because it does sound like the balcony discount can only be used when booking on board. Actually, it's still applied to ANY booking. Here's the details from the RCCL C&A web site:

Special Rates on Balcony and Suite Staterooms. Promotion may be redeemed at time of booking, and is not transferable. This program is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time. Promotion is applicable to balcony and suite categories only and is available to Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Plus Crown & Anchor members only. The offer cannot be used with certain restricted fares and is not combinable with any other promotion or offer, but it can be used in conjunction with the Crown & Anchor Society Onboard Booking Bonus offer. The offer value will be deducted from final payment upon review by Royal Caribbean International, to verify applicability. Discount applies on a per stateroom basis, double occupancy. Prices vary by ship and sailing dates and space is subject to availability at time of booking. Diamond and Diamond Plus Crown & Anchor members will receive an increased discount for booking outside 6 months. A valid Crown & Anchor Membership Number must be presented to the reservations agent when making your arrangements. Please call or have your travel agent call our exclusive toll-free number 888-437-1953 to make arrangements.

The coupons can also be used with an onboard booking bonus, but can also be used at any time to book off a ship. Since the coupons are for the 3 types of cabins, they are giving you a balcony discount in the coupon, so you cannot use the C&A balcony discount on top of that.

Hope I got this right and it helps you.

Hi, Alexis!

The Balcony discount is increased if you book more than 6 months in advance. It's increased by $25.

The wording about the Onboard Booking Bonus is confusing, because it does sound like the balcony discount can only be used when booking on board. Actually, it's still applied to ANY booking. Here's the details from the RCCL C&A web site:

Peggy, when booking on board you get to select two benefits.......an OBC plus either the balcony discount or a C&A Savings Cert.

When booking from home...........just one benefit. If you are a shareholder you get your OBC, or you can have the balcony discount or you can have a C&A Savings Cert. The only way around this is if you purchase a Why Not Decide Later booking while on board. Then you would get the same benefits just as if you are actually booking on a ship.

Peggy, when booking on board you get to select two benefits.......an OBC plus either the balcony discount or a C&A Savings Cert.

When booking from home...........just one benefit. If you are a shareholder you get your OBC, or you can have the balcony discount or you can have a C&A Savings Cert. The only way around this is if you purchase a Why Not Decide Later booking while on board. Then you would get the same benefits just as if you are actually booking on a ship.

Unless its the 3rd blue moon of the year.:eek:

I was only referring to the balcony discount. The wording that was confusing was the June booking bonus special where you got the obc from booking at home.

I was deliberately not mentioning the obc now because that is only available on board ships since the June special is over.

Alexis was questioning if the balcony discount was only available on board, and I was trying to clarify just that point.

Thanks for explaining these new changes.

I thought it was mainly for ship bookings to get more, which I will not do.

I want my cabin selections above all else and will not take a chance on waiting until I sail. :o

Have a great day.

Archived