Anybody "done" South America?

Sikwemu

Always wanted to do South America but couldn't because Himself was a working man but now he is a retired man and the Adonia 2012 SA cruise is calling. Should we answer it?

Always wanted to do South America but couldn't because Himself was a working man but now he is a retired man and the Adonia 2012 SA cruise is calling. Should we answer it?

I would if I could - I was looking at it myself this morning - but I don't think the boss would accept a holiday form for - what was it? - 87 days:(

I say go for it:D

Go for it!

We have been to some SA ports and they were certainly very different and interesting. Adonia will get to all the smaller - even better places.

It's so easy to tell other people to spend money!:)

Caryl

We aren't the only ones hearing a call as my TA says there is a lot of interest in it. Reckon the 50 odd day run to Santiago would give us everything we want but would the dog remember us when we came home?:)

Took a cruise some years ago on Oriana from Barbados to Santiago, well worth doing. Bought some excellent alpaca jumpers from the stalls on the dock side at the port for Lima, Peru. Only $20 US each and they wash beautifully !

Archived