Behind the Fun on what day-Conquest

eugeniuss

I sailed on Conquest the week of June 6th and went on this tour. The tours are Saturday morning (the last day of the cruise). They take two groups of 16 people each (total of 32) with the first leaving at 8:45 AM and the second at 9:15 AM. The tour lasts 3.5 hours and they filled up that entire time. It was $95 a person and well worth it if you like seeing "how things work." The director of corporate training was our tour guide and was very knowledgeable. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Ours was on the last sea day (Saturday) at 8:45AM. There were 16 of us and then another group of 16 at 9:15AM. We bought our excursion tickets as soon as the excursion desk opened after embarkation. I'm glad we did, but it was still advertised in the next day's Caper. I'm not sure when it sold out, but we heard from several that wanted to sign up that they were told it was sold out.

We had a great time. We received 3 8x10 photos, including one with the Captain on the bridge. We spent 20 minutes on the bridge with the Captain and he answered many questions. We also recieved a cap, a bag, chocolate covered strawberries in the cabin, soap carvings, a champagne reception in the Point when we completed the tour.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2531873600100084744lVKRmR

Archived