Eurodam-Thanksgiving Cruise

tlacabe

the general rule of thumb for ANY cruise line is..... if the kids are out of school, the ship will be crowded, and the demographics on even the most subdued cruise line will be younger.

if you are traveling with your family, this is great.

if you are going as a couple, and are looking for a quieter time, not so much.. :)

having said that, you will always find your own milieu, and no matter what, will have a terrific time.

Hate to follow up a question with another but can I expect the same during Christimas. We're sailing with 3 kids (10, 8 & 6) on the 8 day Eurodam Christmas cruise that sails out on 12/18 from FLL. We booked based on itinerary and price so having lots of kids in their age groups would be a bonus.

Hate to follow up a question with another but can I expect the same during Christimas. We're sailing with 3 kids (10, 8 & 6) on the 8 day Eurodam Christmas cruise that sails out on 12/18 from FLL. We booked based on itinerary and price so having lots of kids in their age groups would be a bonus.

yep... whenever we sailed with our kids during X-mas/New Years there were always soooo many other kids for them to be with... we never saw them... even when we wanted to! :)

yep... whenever we sailed with our kids during X-mas/New Years there were always soooo many other kids for them to be with... we never saw them... even when we wanted to! :)

Thank you for the post. I'm looking forward to our first cruise with HAL

Archived