Canada & new england aboard explorer of the seas

We have booked this cruise for Spetember 2011.

Why?

1. The price

2. The itinerary which features some ports other than St. John and Halifax

When are you going? My sister and I are going on 09/29/2011 as the secong leg of a b2b.

Eileen

When are you going? My sister and I are going on 09/29/2011 as the secong leg of a b2b.

Eileen

Hi!

We're booked for September 1st and looking forward to this cruise for both the ship and ports!

Looking for info as well. Will be traveling on this cruise in October and kind of hesitant about it. Generally prefer warm weather cruises and this is my first with Royal.

We have picked excursions for each port except St John. We are torn between three different choices-St Martin & Bay of Fundy, Whale Watching & Fundy by Land & Sea. Anyone have any hints or experiences???

Looking for info as well. Will be traveling on this cruise in October and kind of hesitant about it. Generally prefer warm weather cruises and this is my first with Royal.

We have picked excursions for each port except St John. We are torn between three different choices-St Martin & Bay of Fundy, Whale Watching & Fundy by Land & Sea. Anyone have any hints or experiences???

You best value is actually run by the St. John Public Bus Company. I believe it is $20 and lasts 2-2 1/2 hours.

And, it may be quite cool. Be prepared with sweaters and jackets.

Archived