Drinks available in dining room?

Rhitson88

What drinks are available in the dining room for dinner for free? Considering getting the coke card on our upcoming cruise on August 29th and feel we would actually never use it as we barely did on our last one aboard Carnival. We just drank lemonade, tea, and other juices. Are these available for free in the dining room as they are in the buffet areas or no? If not then we may just get coke card. But we were just wondering so if someone could let me know, thanks.

What about smoothies, mocktails, and milkshakes - do I need a drink card for those in the buffet and dining rooms? Someone said there is a card for all of that, hot chocolate, and juice. I was wondering if that means I have to pay for everything I drink except milk (which is what I will order most frequently) because I don't like coffee, soda, or anything with alcohol.

What about smoothies, mocktails, and milkshakes - do I need a drink card for those in the buffet and dining rooms? Someone said there is a card for all of that, hot chocolate, and juice. I was wondering if that means I have to pay for everything I drink except milk (which is what I will order most frequently) because I don't like coffee, soda, or anything with alcohol.

Unless you want to pay for each one seperately, you might consider the Ultimate card. $9 per person per day plus gratuity. That way you only have to show your card each time you wish to order one. Smoothies, mocktails, milkshakes, hot chocolate, and juice (except for at breakfast time) are not complimentary in either the buffet or dining room.

Would highly recommend the Ultimate Drinks Card. The fruit smoothies & mocktails are fantastic. Initially we only purchased one for our daughter but now we all buy one each, and during the day drink these instead of alcoholic drinks (but still plenty of these once the sun goes down ;) ) We also drink soda water with lime which is covered by the card too.

Archived