New to the Forum

Hi! I Just want to thank everyone for all the helpful posts. We have had so many questions answered and feel more confident with our forthcoming cruise as we have only cruised on small, less formal ships previously.

We sail from Southampton to Sydney on 19th September 2010 on the Oriana and are counting the days and like children"Just can't wait".

Liz

Liz

Oriana is a lovelyship, quite small compared to the rest in the fleet, but she has all you need, including a Cinema called Chaplins, I was on her last year to the Canaries, here are some photos of the ship to look at. Have a great cruise. Sounds wonderful.

http://picasaweb.google.com/AuroraPartyCruiseSueV/Oriana23May2009?authkey=Gv1sRgCOqh5Ye3pN7sEQ#5342461528464515826

Thanks Liz

Tiffanys bar is great for a quiet lunch, as you see from the photo, nice food like a smoked salmon salad and a lovely sweet, they serve all types of coffees and hot chocolate and have a bar there, its away from the main areas and great for a quiet drink.

Do try Oriana Rhodes on a evening, it is a supplement restaurant but well worth the extra £10-15pp.

Sue

Libra Lass ,Sue my wife and I are cruising the Cannarys with the Celebrity Eclipse.I,m sure you posted Port information reviews of this cruise if you still have this on file could you please post again.

We then join the Oriana for part of the world cruise disembarking in San Francisco. both cruises are ex Southampton all information welcome

thank you for all your advice in the forums Grumphy

Archived