Celebrity I-Lounge Question

elena7seas

No, I didn't do any classes. But I already own a Mac. The connection on Summit in June to and from Bermuda was painfully slow, the worst I have ever encountered on any X cruise, and it didn't seem to matter what time of day or where we were. The staff of the I lounge were much more focused on selling products than on helping those of us who were having problems with sending/receiving e-mail, etc., and it was the first time that I have ever written a criticism of the computer staff on my comment form.

No, I didn't do any classes. But I already own a Mac. The connection on Summit in June to and from Bermuda was painfully slow, the worst I have ever encountered on any X cruise, and it didn't seem to matter what time of day or where we were. The staff of the I lounge were much more focused on selling products than on helping those of us who were having problems with sending/receiving e-mail, etc., and it was the first time that I have ever written a criticism of the computer staff on my comment form.

Hi Everyone !

Sadly, I echo Cruisestitch's comments. Im on Solstice right now, and while all the laptops in the I-lounge are Macs, something is very wrong with the system. All week long, its been either massively slow, disconnects every few minutes, or not working at all. If you have noticed, most of my posts this week are at 2-3 am, which is about the only time I am having any luck. Not tonight though as it's been awful, even at 2:45am.

I cant comment much on the I-Lounge staff. They are very apologetic, yet unable to resolve the issues.

I sure hope Celebrity will address this, as it's been a huge issue for me, as I must be in touch with work.

Maybe this has been taken care of in the intervening days, but there was always free (no minutes charged) access to the Celebrity and RCCL website while on board. But I was unable to access either. When I could pull the "salesman" away to ask him, I was told that this was not available, although the link was still visible on the screen, it just wouldn't work. The link to Reidel, however, did work, so go figure

Archived