What happened to my towel animals?

Keico

I admit I would be a little sad, too. On our last cruise, my youngest brought her Shrek and Fiona dolls and the oldest brought a stuffed bear. Each night, the room steward would arrange their dolls in the towel animal and would use our sunglasses to put on the towel animals. It was such a treat to see the girls faces when they would come into the room at night. I especially love the towel monkeys!

I hope you get towel animals on your next cruise:)

...Sorry to hear about your missing towel animals. Sometime the room steward forgets to close the cabin door all the way and they sneak back down to the laundry room to "hang out." I lost a pair of good sunglasses last year. The next evening, the towel elephant told me the the towel monkey was wearing them in the laudry room. That's how I know!

That one got me! LOL I didn't expect that ~ very cute. :D

We loved our little animals everyday-- so much in fact my husband bought the book and told me how nice it would be to have them at home:eek: I told him if he got them all the time at home they wouldn't be special on our next cruise! Maybe once in a while for a surprise, though.

Our steward (ess?) on the Voyager of the Seas did amazing towel animals every night. One night, we didn't get one, but when we turned on the light, we nearly jumped out of our skin. She had taken my son's warm-up suit off the floor and stuffed it with towels and propped it under the covers with the sleeve out. It looked just like someone was asleep in our bed. A few minutes later, we heard a scream from across the hall. In our neighbor's cabin, she had created a person out of their clothes and sat it on the toilet! We never knew what to expect at night, but we really looked forward to her creations!

Tammy

Archived