If you got off the Marinier today 7/11 please read

abhb

I also want to bump this up just in case someone sees it. Have you tried calling RCCL. The chances are small that it will be returned but if it is, just goes to show you that there are still good people in this world.

My wife and I just returned home from our July 4-11 cruise on Mariner.

Unfortunately, neither of us came across the bracelet. I hope this thread stays bumped near the top, as it caught my eye immediately.

I hope your keepsake can be returned safely.

I am leaving sunday for the Mariner....if you have a picture of the bracelet maybe I could show it to staff??????

Click my name for my email.

Was about to post the same thing. I am on the 7/18 sailing as well and would be happy to see if there is a lost and found and get it back to you if its there.

Royal Caribbean does have a lost and found in Miami, things found on ships are sent there, not sure of the procedure, but my friend lost some jewelry several years ago on the Radiance, and she reported it to the ship, who in turn told her to contact Miami, not sure of the procedure and it did take awhile, but her earrings were found and returned several weeks later. Hope you find yours

Royal Caribbean does have a lost and found in Miami, things found on ships are sent there, not sure of the procedure, but my friend lost some jewelry several years ago on the Radiance, and she reported it to the ship, who in turn told her to contact Miami, not sure of the procedure and it did take awhile, but her earrings were found and returned several weeks later. Hope you find yours

that's great that the system actually works!!

OP...Good luck, I hope your bracelett arrives to your home soon!

Thanks for the bumps. We called RCL lost and found when I realized that it was gone. They said to call back in 24-48 hous. We did and were told thaty they contacted the ship and nothing was found.

I posted on my roll call and the roll call that was after our sailing.

The bracelet had 4 or 5 black marono glass bead, a cruise ship bead, a mom with a crystal for the "o" a flower bead with pink crystals, a clear crystal bead, crystal and teal bead and two white spacers. I can replace everything but it won't be the same:(

I had to tell my children today that I lost it because tomorrow is my birthday and am sure they bought me more beads:mad::o:(

Don't lose hope. My friends were on the Carnival Splendor, she founds a diamond earnings in the safe. She turned it in to Guest Service and were told they will send it to the lost and found department.

There are good people out there....

Archived