Bar Crawl

kattchatt

Yes, they had Bar Crawl on TA, it's in Freestyle dailees. If I remeber correctly it's 5 bars, 5 drinks, 55 min, $ 25 pp.

If someone did it I'd like to know what bars and what drinks are included also:D

Yes, they had Bar Crawl on TA, it's in Freestyle dailees. If I remeber correctly it's 5 bars, 5 drinks, 55 min, $ 25 pp.

If someone did it I'd like to know what bars and what drinks are included also:D

They don't give you a lot of time to drink the drink - 11 minutes per drink. Maybe even less if part of the 55 minutes is travelling time to each bar. :eek:

ok 55 mins for 5 drinks...I would be drunk!!! lol

On NCL Dawn' date=' people played a game in each bar and the winner got to drink a shot (this is in addition to the preselected drink, which varied from lite beer to fruity concoctions). No ordering from the bar menu.[/quote']

Is it a set drink at each bar or do folks get to choose something off the drink menu at each pitstop? I'm a chick that handles booze like a sailor....if I was offered a "fruity concoction" as opposed to a heavy beer or vodka drink I'd be pretty bummed out!!!!! :cool:

if I was offered a "fruity concoction" as opposed to a heavy beer or vodka drink I'd be pretty bummed out!!!!! :cool:

Are you the gal with the glitter flip flops? lol. Well, you'll be bummed out on the bar crawl, because on the Dawn last week you drank what they had already set up in each bar. My friend said some of the drinks were nasty. I have a feeling it's the same in the Ice Bar. A youtube video shows a bunch of colorful vodka cocktails already lined up on the bar. I'm not interested in those...:cool:

Are you the gal with the glitter flip flops? lol. Well' date=' you'll be bummed out on the bar crawl, because on the Dawn last week you drank what they had already set up in each bar. My friend said some of the drinks were nasty. I have a feeling it's the same in the Ice Bar. A youtube video shows a bunch of colorful vodka cocktails already lined up on the bar. I'm not interested in those...:cool:[/quote']

Hahaa...yes, glitter flip flops here. And I also have a very funky pair of tie-dye flips flops too. And ones with a peace-sign buckle on them! :D

I will NOT be doing the bar crawl. I was thinking of doing it if I could maybe get a shot at each bar, but considering they are pre-selected drinks, I'll be passing on that! :cool:

Maybe two people can split the 5 drinks and pay once.

At the Martini Clinic they let two people share one price of admission.

Me and DH were planning to try the Martini Clinic onboard.It would be nice if we can pay only one admission. I'm not a big drinker to begin with, just wanted to try something new.

So how did it work? You just asked for it when booked or it was some kind of special offer?

TIA

Me and DH were planning to try the Martini Clinic onboard.It would be nice if we can pay only one admission. I'm not a big drinker to begin with, just wanted to try something new.

So how did it work? You just asked for it when booked or it was some kind of special offer?

TIA

In the past all the tastings were shareable (is that a word? :)), till you hear otherwise I'd plan on it remaining so.

re: bar crawl

Originally Posted by Aldeya

If someone did it I'd like to know what bars and what drinks are included also

They don't give you a lot of time to drink the drink - 11 minutes per drink. Maybe even less if part of the 55 minutes is travelling time to each bar.

Most of the bars on Epic are centrally located in the same area, so very little travel time involved.

This bar crawl sounds like a complete rip off.

It's going to be 5 fruity shots is my guess, just like the Ice Bar.

If they were proper drinks everyone would be pissed after 5 drinks in 55 minutes.

Most Americans I met on my last cruise thought that more than 3 or 4 beers in a whole evening was a lot to drink.

Most Americans I met on my last cruise thought that more than 3 or 4 beers in a whole evening was a lot to drink.

I guess you did not meet my friends :D:D:D

Better stay away from the martini clinc then. It makes for an interesting be it foggy late afternoon :D

2886254640059187889S500x500Q85.jpg

We did the Martini Clinic on the Dawn....TWICE.

With Jose. It was a blast. :D (Hence the Jose, Jose, JOSE, JOSE)

We split them - 7 martinis. No problem. :p

Same on the Sun, but not as much fun. The Martini man on the Sun was a pill. :rolleyes:

TIA

Just watch the Dailys for when/where the Martini Clinic is..and show up and pay there.

What exactly is a martini clinic?

But if it involves vodka and olives I will love it!

And "splitting" it means 2 can go for one price, but share a drink(s)?

Anyone can give me a quick low-down of what it involves?

Learning to make martinis?

Watching a bartender making it?

Bar hopping to try different ones in different bars?

Is there a set price for a set amount of drinks?

Sorry to ask so many questions, vodka gets me excited! :D

Must be why they call it a crawl, because I don't think I'd still be upright at the end!

haha, you have a point!

I'd be drunk after the first. I'm a light weight. :D

Archived