Just about to book Mr. Sanchos

Brenda33

You will have to take the spaces out of that link for it to work. I guess cruise critic blocks it b/c it thinks it is advertisement. But I believe if someone asks for a link you are allowed to answer them. ??? Weird.

We did the AI at Mr Sanchos this past January and enjoyed every minute! The food is wonderful, the service was fantastic and the beach was very nice. :)

We didn't do any snorkeling but I doubt that it would be very good. It's a very sandy beach and you usually won't find fish or corals in the sand.

Thank you so much for the site! I think we'll go there, not sure about doing A1 the prices are really reasonable so we might just pay as we go.I think our friends might like this better than Nachi.

You are very welcome! We went back and forth on whether to do AI...my thinking was that if I didn't do AI then I would tend to be frugal. It is a vacation so I want to splurge. This way I figure if we spend several hours there I can have an appetizer...then later an entree...then later dessert..and frozen fruity drinks in between!!! lol I don't drink often but one of the reason is I hate to spend 7-9 dollars on the type that I like! (see...I am cheap!) Our friends don't drink at all so AI would not be the thing for them at all.

I like that they included the kayaks and snorkeling too...even though I do realize it won't be great for snorkeling.

Have fun! When are you going? If it is before us, let us know what you think of it. If we go first, I will tell you! : )

We booked Mr Sanchos today. I have looked over a lot of boards trying to find out if Mr Sanchos has Wifi as I would like to email home and contact my children when we get off the ship in Coz. Someone please help me with this we leave in 4 days and I should have thought of this earlier. :(

Do you have to reserve at Mr. Sancho's, there is a group of us going and i do not want to pay a deposit for each of them. They are all paying thier own way

If you want to do the AI then you should reserve. You save $5 per person, and the deposit that you put on each person is only $5. You can always pay your deposit and tell everyone the website so that they can take care of their own...that is what we have done with the other couple that is going with us.

I too am interested in going there this December

Taillon - can you please post when you get back and let us know what you thought about the beach, pool, drinks, food, jacuzzi, service, equipement, etc...

I will subscribe to this thread so you can just reply right here !!

Thanks

Julie

I too am interested in going there this December

Taillon - can you please post when you get back and let us know what you thought about the beach, pool, drinks, food, jacuzzi, service, equipement, etc...

I will subscribe to this thread so you can just reply right here !!

Thanks

Julie

I sure will! :D I hope it is as great as I think it is going to be!!!

Tanya

Since we will have three teenagers with us, I am thinking they will enjoy Mr. Sanchos more because of the aquatic park. Nachi might be too boring for them. Has anyone done the aquatic park and what does it offer? Can we pay for the aquatics by CC or do we need cash? Any photos or a link to some photos of the water toys?

Also, if you pay AI, how do they keep track of that when you are ordering drinks and food? Do you wear a special colored bracelet or something so they know not to ask you for money when ordering?

There are videos on Youtube of the aquatic park toys. Just search under Mr. Sanchos. It looks like a lot of fun for my two boys. We are just having the dilemma of deciding between AI or pay as you go. I wish the menu on their website listed prices. Does anyone know where I could see some of the prices for food and drinks if you don't go AI? I am just wondering if it is more economical to just pay as we go, especially since the aquatic park is $12 a person and my husband and I want to play with the boys.

There are videos on Youtube of the aquatic park toys. Just search under Mr. Sanchos. It looks like a lot of fun for my two boys. We are just having the dilemma of deciding between AI or pay as you go. I wish the menu on their website listed prices. Does anyone know where I could see some of the prices for food and drinks if you don't go AI? I am just wondering if it is more economical to just pay as we go, especially since the aquatic park is $12 a person and my husband and I want to play with the boys.

Menu is shown at cozumel water sports . com

http: // www. cozumel water sports. com /Tours / SanchosBeachMenuandBar. htm

It gets blocked if I don't put the spaces in it.

So does the all-inclusive include food only and you still have to pay $12 to use the aquatic park? Or is the aquatic park included in the all-inclusive package?

......and how far is the aquatic park from Mr. Sancho's? I don't see it in any of the beach pictures in front of Sancho's. I can see it in front of Paradise Beach, but not Mr. Sancho's. I'm confused!

For those of you who have been to Mr. Sancho's or Paradise Beach, did you notice anyone over 50??

[quote name='getoutthere']There are videos on Youtube of the aquatic park toys. Just search under Mr. Sanchos. It looks like a lot of fun for my two boys. We are just having the dilemma of deciding between AI or pay as you go. I wish the menu on their website listed prices. Does anyone know where I could see some of the prices for food and drinks if you don't go AI? I am just wondering if it is more economical to just pay as we go, especially since the aquatic park is $12 a person and my husband and I want to play with the boys.[/QUOTE]

...and if you don't choose AI.....will they run a tab for you all day or will you have to pay each time you are served?

Archived