Just about to book Mr. Sanchos

Brenda33

It is a blast! We went last august and going again this august! We payed when we arrived there! They actually gave us a 5.00 discount per person cause there were so many of us! Staff was wonderful and the beach is great!!

It is a blast! We went last august and going again this august! We payed when we arrived there! They actually gave us a 5.00 discount per person cause there were so many of us! Staff was wonderful and the beach is great!!

Great to hear. We are really interested in using the pool....my family likes pools better than the beach. Was the pool nice?

I booked this after the email with Oliver of Mr. Sanchos. After he assured me they do still do the AI, he had an associate contact me to help me with my reservation. I checked out the website of the associate and it was the same Mr. Sanchos mentioned in his email....so I went ahead and booked for our trip to Cozumel. I loved the service I have already received and can't wait to visit.

Great to hear. We are really interested in using the pool....my family likes pools better than the beach. Was the pool nice?

We went last July. The pool is ok. It is rather small. If you haven't booked look into Nachi Cocom. The pool there is better and they do an all inclusive too. I was there in June and I liked it a lot better than Mr. Sanchos.

I booked this after the email with Oliver of Mr. Sanchos. After he assured me they do still do the AI, he had an associate contact me to help me with my reservation. I checked out the website of the associate and it was the same Mr. Sanchos mentioned in his email....so I went ahead and booked for our trip to Cozumel. I loved the service I have already received and can't wait to visit.

Brenda, I also have been emailing back and forth with Oliver and I love his service. Although we are not doing the AI he was extreemly helpfull. I sail in 9 days so I will if I remember I let you know how it is. : )

Brenda, I also have been emailing back and forth with Oliver and I love his service. Although we are not doing the AI he was extreemly helpfull. I sail in 9 days so I will if I remember I let you know how it is. : )

Have a great trip!!

Haven't been there ourselves yet but are planning to go all day when we arrive the last week of July...

I'm still tossing it up between Nachi and Mr. Sanchos.... I think the deal breaker will be the All-You-Can-Eat (yea, like we don't get enough of that on the boat, right??) at Mr. Sanchos whereas Nachi has a 3 course meal dealio....

We bring our own snorkeling equipment.... is there anywhere decent on the Mr. Sanchos property to go snorkeling at?

Haven't been there ourselves yet but are planning to go all day when we arrive the last week of July...

I'm still tossing it up between Nachi and Mr. Sanchos.... I think the deal breaker will be the All-You-Can-Eat (yea, like we don't get enough of that on the boat, right??) at Mr. Sanchos whereas Nachi has a 3 course meal dealio....

We bring our own snorkeling equipment.... is there anywhere decent on the Mr. Sanchos property to go snorkeling at?

Funny....that was the reason I picked Mr. Sanchos over Nachi....you can eat all day whenever you want and whatever you want....even if it is just picky foods all day. I like that so much better than the 3 course thing for lunch....especially when bringing a picky 8 year old along!

Don't laugh...but I am afraid of fish, so I know nothing about snorkeling.

Don't laugh...but I am afraid of fish, so I know nothing about snorkeling.

That's okay! lol.... I have two major fears... i'm petrified of the dark and I'm very scared of dark water/water that's not in a pool.

And we're probably going to go CAVE TUBING in Belize!!!! ummmmm.... not the smartest decision I've ever made, but I figure it's one of those experiences of a lifetime! :eek:

That's okay! lol.... I have two major fears... i'm petrified of the dark and I'm very scared of dark water/water that's not in a pool.

And we're probably going to go CAVE TUBING in Belize!!!! ummmmm.... not the smartest decision I've ever made, but I figure it's one of those experiences of a lifetime! :eek:

We too were going to cave tube in Belize, but when I heard how long the bus ride is, and then the hiking to the site, etc.....it just didn't seem like it would be fun with a cranky 8 year old.....

Here is Mr Sanchos website

http://www.mrsanchos.com/mr_sanchos/restaurant.htm

We haven't been there since 2006 after Hurricane wilma had destroyed their beach but we enjoyed it for years prior. 2006 was also wonderful.

According to their website they are still doing the AI.

• 2 weeks later...
Sent: Sun, July 25, 2010 4:35:23 PM

Subject: Mr Sancho's

Hola Friend!, Dear friend!,

Welcome to the beautiful Caribbean island of Cozumel, Mexico. You will admire the incomparable natural beauty of our turquoise blue waters, white sandy beaches, and a great variety of sea life that will give you unforgettable memories of your vacation.

Mi casa es tu casa ( My home is your home ), at Mr. Sancho's you will find the nicest beach, the best facilities, friendly and professional staff plus food and drinks you will remember and miss.

We offer FREE ENTRANCE, no cover, and you can experience our hospitality every day from 9am to 5:30pm.

Our most popular package is certainly the famous Mr Sanchos All Inclusive, which includes:

· Alll you can eat directly from the menu (Except lobster).

· All you want to drink from our open bar with international brands and top shelf drinks (except foreing beers).

· Free snorkel equipment.

· Use of ocean kayaks.

· Our brand new hammocks

· Private Beachside Umbrella on every table.

· Lockers

· More. Just ask!!

This package is priced at $50 usd per Adult, 35 per Teen Ager and 20 per Child and Although reservations are not necessary, are strongly recommended to ensure availability.

We also have an Aquatic Park on site!! At $12 usd per person, for those looking for adrenaline rush.

Internet-Only prices for these and other special packages, are available with our preferred partners at:

Beach Tours Mexico <http://********************************************>

Cozumel Water Sports <http://www.cozumel-watersports.com/>

Did not reserve? Just show up and will take care of you.!!

You can also pay as you go, you are welcome to order a la carte if you prefer, your choice!!!!

Please ask for me, Oliver Muñoz, the sales Manager, when you arrive at the beach club to assist you personally.

If you have any questions please contact me directly and I will be more than happy to assist you. here is my email: olivermunoz@hotmail.com

Enjoy our famous Tequila Seminar which is available every day with previous reservation at only 45 usd.

The 1 hour and 30 minutes Tequila Seminar features:

· 7 different types of tequila,

· Mexican lunch

· Open bar during seminar,

We were featured by Samantha Brown and the Travel Channel, Here is a link!

Travel Channel - Tequila Tasting Seminar! <

Newly Wed? We have just what you need!!

Romantic Day at the Beach for 2

Would you like to have a Private Cabana along a Beautiful Beach in Cozumel? We have 2 available at our Club.

Here is what you get:

· Private Cabana with your own Server

· In a Prime Location in the Club

· Comfortably Furnished and Curtained for Privacy

· All-Inclusive Food and Beverages which includes all you can eat directly from the menu and all you want to drink from our open bar

· with international brands and top shelf drinks(As Always, we serve off a Menu, not a buffet)

· A 30 Minute Swedish Massage in your Cabana for each of you

· A Rose for your Loved One

· You get all this for the price of a Massage on a Cruise Ship!

Only $95 Per Person (Gratuity is Not included)

Space is limited to 2 Cabana per Day

Advance Booking is HIGHLY Recommended

Our other famous tours:

· Cost for Wave runner 1/2 hour is $60.00 and $120.00 for 1 hour.

· Parasailing cost is $60.00 per person for 13 minutes up on the air.

· Horseback Riding on the beach and in the jungle $30.00 for the 1/2 hour tour, horses are assigned according to weight and experience.

· ATV Beach and Jungle tour is priced at $40.00 with great trails and sand dunes for fun riding.

· Snorkel equipment rental is priced at $10.00.

· Ocean Kayaks are priced at $10.00.

· Lockers and fresh beach towels are $4.00 each.

We accept Visa, MC, Traveler's checks, US currency & pesos.

The taxi fare to Mr. Sancho's is $16.00 for 1 to 4 people, $24.00 for 1 to 5 people, $32.00 for 6 to 8 people and is only about a 10 minute ride from the cruise piers.

Thank you for your interest in Mr. Sancho's and have a great day!

Enjoy your vacation and my best wishes.

Oliver Muñoz Ramirez

Sales Manager, Mr. Sancho's Beach Club

Phone +52-1-987-87-19174

Email: olivermunoz@hotmal.com

Enviado desde mi Blackberry® 3G de Iusacell.

My wife emailed Mr Sancho's yesterday regarding the all inclusive, and we received this back

• 2 weeks later...

DG2004:

Thanks for posting that....that sounds really nice. I like that you can eat whatever you want and you are ordering off the menu instead of a buffet. I saw pictures of the resort area...very nice looking beach. We are going to be there in October and can't seem to decide on what beach to go to.

We booked the all inclusive with Mr. Sanchos! We got it for 45 on the beach tour website...had to pay $5 dollars per person for down payment with paypal. We have another ocuple on the cruise with us...I just let them know what we are doing and they can choose to do all inclusive or pay a la carte. Works on great this way...everybody can do their own thing at the same place!

We booked the all inclusive with Mr. Sanchos! We got it for 45 on the beach tour website...had to pay $5 dollars per person for down payment with paypal. We have another ocuple on the cruise with us...I just let them know what we are doing and they can choose to do all inclusive or pay a la carte. Works on great this way...everybody can do their own thing at the same place!

so how do I find the beach tour website?? We were at Mr Sancho's last year we didn't do the A1 but it was very reasonable We tried our friends food and it was very good. We have been thinking of Nachi but I kind of like the idea of being able to order anything we want.We are probably going with a younger couple and think they might like this better.

so how do I find the beach tour website?? We were at Mr Sancho's last year we didn't do the A1 but it was very reasonable We tried our friends food and it was very good. We have been thinking of Nachi but I kind of like the idea of being able to order anything we want.We are probably going with a younger couple and think they might like this better.

We were thinking Nachi too, but seems like a little more freedom to choose at Mr. Sanchos. Also, we are thinking it might be a little more lively at Mr. Sanchos...everyone keeps saying that Nachi is quiet and relaxing....I want to relax but I also want to have fun and be around people.

Here is the link to the page: (i am editing now...they keep blocking this for some reason...I will put spaces in between things)

http:// www. beachtours .com. mx/beachtours/content/mr-sanchos-all-inclusive

We had to put a five dollar deposit per person down...they send you a paypal invoice and then send you a confirmation that you take with you to Mr. Sanchos showing what you still owe.

Have fun!

Archived