Some questions re: Conquest

ScottsSweetie

Okay, a few questions: 1. Is the Point open on both the first night and the last night of the cruise? Do you know what time they take their first seating, and conversely, what time is the latest reservation taken? Do we need to make reservations as soon as we board on Sunday as I have heard? 2. Where is the best place to get a map of the decks? Should I wait until boarding (don't they give us one?), or is there a good place to download the plans on-line?

Thanks in advance for your help!

The point is open both those nights--no you dont get a discount for booking the firt night either. FIrst ressie is made for 6pm last one taken at 10pm. Leave at least a 2 1/2 hour open window for dining here.

The Point holds 100 guests per night. some nights quickly go with reservations while others not. If this is something you really want to do-- go to teh Point and make your reservation (you can pick out table locations this way) or wait til you et in your cabin and call.

Deck plans can be seen on Carnivals web site. Go to FUnships click on your ship--then click on deck plans. You cant et a map until you are onboard. But looking at deck plans you can learn your way around before you go.

The point is open both those nights--no you dont get a discount for booking the firt night either. FIrst ressie is made for 6pm last one taken at 10pm. Leave at least a 2 1/2 hour open window for dining here.

The Point holds 100 guests per night. some nights quickly go with reservations while others not. If this is something you really want to do-- go to teh Point and make your reservation (you can pick out table locations this way) or wait til you et in your cabin and call.

Deck plans can be seen on Carnivals web site. Go to FUnships click on your ship--then click on deck plans. You cant et a map until you are onboard. But looking at deck plans you can learn your way around before you go.

Will the pointe be open when we board the ship?

It will depend on you as a person.... goin gto the point you will give up something along the way. Go to the menus and see whats offered. on each night. Figure out which port you are doing and what time you get back--factor in dining time that you are booked at.

We are cruising on the Miracle--after figuring all that-- I have early dining and inport in Cozumel until 6pm. I really dont feel like rushin gback from Cozumel toget ready for dinner...so this is the night we will do Nick & Noras.

Just wanted to mention that its not a good idea to do it on one of the nights that you were in port at during the day especially if you do much drinking.. we went to The Point on the night we were in Cozumel and we had way too much to drink.. The drinks hadnt worn off yet by the time we had our dinner and we did not enjoy it like I think we would have otherwise.. :D

ScottsSweetie...I have the deck plans saved on my computer. I shrunk them down to credit card size..back and front with print...and then lamented it and punched a hole at the top and hung it from a key clip or lanyard, depending on what I was wearing, with my sign and sail card...If you want a copy..email me at rnstyle@bellsouth.net :p

ScottsSweetie...I have the deck plans saved on my computer. I shrunk them down to credit card size..back and front with print...and then lamented it and punched a hole at the top and hung it from a key clip or lanyard, depending on what I was wearing, with my sign and sail card...If you want a copy..email me at rnstyle@bellsouth.net :p

thanks for the deck plans !!! appreciate it !!:)

Archived