Was this just an Oasis?

We were on the Liberty of the Seas June 20th and while eating in the windjammer at about 6pm, the crew pointed out the Oasis was behind us. If Oasis left on June 19th from Port Everglades, wouldn't she have been much further south than Miami on June 20th?

I'll try and post the picture.

Liberty2010026-1.jpg

We were on the Liberty of the Seas June 20th and while eating in the windjammer at about 6pm, the crew pointed out the Oasis was behind us. If Oasis left on June 19th from Port Everglades, wouldn't she have been much further south than Miami on June 20th?

I'll try and post the picture.

Liberty2010026-1.jpg

It could have been if oasis was on the eastern sailing as it stops in nassua on day 2

I thought it was funny that the Oasis would have only made it to Miami in a day.... but it was the crew that was saying it was the Oasis...lol.

It was pretty far away, so I believed them :rolleyes:

We met up with this ship as we were coming out of the Port of Miami. It looked so much like a Royal ship I never even thought about Celebrity.

We met up with this ship as we were coming out of the Port of Miami. It looked so much like a Royal ship I never even thought about Celebrity.

My apologies. I thought Liberty was out of FLL. But, that is definitely the Solstice in the picture....a fantastic ship, by the way. :)

Archived