Looking for Banana Daiquri Bar

VegasCruiser01

Is anyone aware of a little bar off the beaten pass which serves banana daiquri's? I heard about this place from someone else who had a taxi driver take them to it, but they can't remember the name! :)

Thanks!

It used to be at a place called Mountaintop which burned down a year or so ago. It is now located at a place called Greathouse. It has some great views looking down on Megans Bay.

2047.jpg

Not sure when you're going, but Mountain Top is being rebuilt. Not sure when it's scheduled to reopen -- I think sometime this fall. In the meantime, as our tour guide Papa Bear told us in March, the Botanical Garden had reduced their admission fee to $2 (from $10 or $12 or so), to take advantage of all of the tourists who were no longer going to Mountain Top. It will likely go back up when Mountain Top reopens.

Godfrey stops here on the way to Maagens bay. The fee is reduced because you are only there about 1/2 hour. (I think it was $2 pp) You get to see the views (absolutely breathtaking!) then you have a few minutes for that wonderful banana daiquiri. They are fantastic.

Archived