It's 45 days to my cruise and no entertainment option is there... yet?!

kikki21

I am in the UK.... just wondering what time UK wise will:confused: NCL allow me to book my entertainment?!

It's clearly not at midnight as I am on the NCL.com site and nothing is showing up!

At the time I am typing this reply, your countdown clock for your cruise shows 45 Days 5 Hours 1 Minute and an amount of seconds that I didn't jot down.

That means that you still...as of the time of this reply...have 45 full days PLUS 5 Hours PLUS 1 Min PLUS etc etc

What this boils down to is that you are actually still in day 46 before your cruise.

Check back tomorrow.

At the time I am typing this reply, your countdown clock for your cruise shows 45 Days 5 Hours 1 Minute and an amount of seconds that I didn't jot down.

That means that you still...as of the time of this reply...have 45 full days PLUS 5 Hours PLUS 1 Min PLUS etc etc

What this boils down to is that you are actually still in day 46 before your cruise.

Check back tomorrow.

Yep! Agree totally. And it doesn't switch at midnight either. For me it was about 7am PST, 10am EST, which is mid-afternoon in the UK. You can check earlier, but I suspect that's what you'll find.

It seems that you guys might be right!!! I have just tried again and nope there is no entertainment option - it's no biggie, just operating on different times! :)

However I am now showing at 44 days, 20:29:38 so I would hope it shows up soon, will keep trying!

Archived