Anyone Know Where the Eurodam is Nov 2011

donh1

We are booked on the Eurodam arriving in FLL on October 22, 2011. The HAL website along with major online TA don't show any sailings for the rest of October, all of November 2011 and most of December. Has she been chartered for some event or maybe Drydock. Thinking about extending our trip. I see this year it could be done but that does not help us. Any info would be appreciated. Tks

There's a dry dock scheduled for early Apr 2011, so I doubt there would be another later that year, especially one that takes about 2 months. OTOH, 2 months is a long time even for several charters in a row.

The Destination Calendar/Sailing Schedule just shows Caribbean:

http://www.hollandamerica.com/find-cruise-vacation/DestinationCalendar.action

Maybe DutchByAssociation will know. Ask on his thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=921874

The reason you are not seeing anything is because HAL has not yet released the sailings for Fall Winter 2011 -2012 for Caribbean. Many of us are still waiting.....
That explains it! Maybe what's confusing is that HAL does show the holiday cruises starting Dec 24 and 31, so it looks like there's a gap?

Maybe what's confusing is that HAL does show the holiday cruises starting Dec 24 and 31, so it looks like there's a gap?

John, yes that is the confusing part and in past years they have always had their Holiday sailings out a few weeks before their regular sailings but this is the longest they have gone to publish the regular itineraries :confused: I had been originally told they would come out on or about July 1st yet here it is the 13th and nothing.

I am now optimistic that there will be a sailing in the Caribbean starting October 22, 2011. I'll be patiently waiting for their schedule to be posted. The gap in their posted schedule is what caused me to wonder if they had other plans for the ship for those two months.

We are booked on the Eurodam arriving in FLL on October 22, 2011. The HAL website along with major online TA don't show any sailings for the rest of October, all of November 2011 and most of December. Has she been chartered for some event or maybe Drydock. Thinking about extending our trip. I see this year it could be done but that does not help us. Any info would be appreciated. Tks

Hi Don, Wayne and I are looking to add on an Eastern Caribbean leg to the trip - that's what's happening this year according to the website. I got an email from HAL saying that they haven't put out the schedule for the late fall of 2011 yet but will be soon. Is this what you guys are looking to do? Wouldn't that be fun - looking forward to seeing you both in 2011.:)We'll be seeing Steve and Sandy in Maui in October. :)

Guess What???? The itineraries are now on HAL's web site as of today. There is now a nice little 7 day Eastern Caribbean sailing showing for the Eurodam for October 22nd :D

Archived