Luggage tags

7nucruzers

Thanks! We printed the Princess luggage tags and will put packing tape on them and put them on our luggage when we leave DC for Fairbanks to start our cruisetour. Not to sound truly stupid, but what exactly do you mean by a zip tie? It's our first cruise, we almost always drive on vacations and we are embarrassingly clueless. Since we're new at roaming these boards, pls email me directly at barbara1973@hotmail.com. Thanks so much!!

email on its way. we call them zap straps.

i don't put my tags on until at the hotel (if pre-cruise). i do put a note on the top of my luggage with my (simplified) itinerary: flight/ hotel/ ship and the dates i am at those places. i usually have duct tape with me and put it on the underside of the labels, then a small piece to hold the label together on the handle.

Thanks! We printed the Princess luggage tags and will put packing tape on them and put them on our luggage when we leave DC for Fairbanks to start our cruisetour. Not to sound truly stupid, but what exactly do you mean by a zip tie? It's our first cruise, we almost always drive on vacations and we are embarrassingly clueless. Since we're new at roaming these boards, pls email me directly at barbara1973@hotmail.com. Thanks so much!!

email on its way. we call them zap straps.

i don't put my tags on until at the hotel (if pre-cruise). i do put a note on the top of my luggage with my (simplified) itinerary: flight/ hotel/ ship and the dates i am at those places. i usually have duct tape with me and put it on the underside of the labels, then a small piece to hold the label together on the handle.

Princess will Store your main luggage at the start of your cruisetour and the next time you see it will be in your room on the ship. You will only keep a small bag during your cruisetour. Princess transports your cruisetour separately by truck. You will be checked in to your hotel & ship on the train receive your room key and go directly to your room that will already have your bag/bags waiting.

Archived