Here she is arriving in St Thomas

UK_Cruiser

Exactly. And people still go there all the time to sightsee and visit.

I can't believe how many people have overeacted to this unfortunate incident.

On several cruise critic boards there are discussions as to "what should the cruise lines do ? Should they boycott the Virgin Islands for now ?"

Here in the UK, last month we had a middle aged man from a little village in a rural area go mad due to depression with a shot gun and randomnly killed 12 people on sight from work colleagues to little old ladies returning from the supermarket.

Should everyone stay away from the Lake District in Cumbria now ?

Of course not.

There are murders practically everyday in Miami, NY, LA, etc. Does this mean you are not going to fly there to embark the ship?

The rationale of some people boggles the mind.

Ernie

There are murders practically everyday in Miami, NY, LA, etc. Does this mean you are not going to fly there to embark the ship?

The rationale of some people boggles the mind.

Ernie

Whilst in Grand Cayman on a cruise last year a lady passenger from the ship drowned whilst visiting the beach we were at.

Does this mean we must never swim again ?

Thanks for brightening my cloudy day with the Epic's arrival into St. Thomas. I figured she'd be way down the pier but I can't figure out why Celebrity didn't get there first so they wouldn't have to maneuver around the Epic.

As for the murder on the island of St. Thomas. Boycotting St. Thomas isn't going to stop violence. Anywhere where there are two people together on this planet could result in violence. People have to be real about it. Random and non-random acts of violence happen almost everywhere in the world these days. :(

I can't believe how many people have overeacted to this unfortunate incident.

On several cruise critic boards there are discussions as to "what should the cruise lines do ? Should they boycott the Virgin Islands for now ?"

Here in the UK, last month we had a middle aged man from a little village in a rural area go mad due to depression with a shot gun and randomnly killed 12 people on sight from work colleagues to little old ladies returning from the supermarket.

Should everyone stay away from the Lake District in Cumbria now ?

Of course not.

u hit it right on the head! I am not going to let anyone take away for my wonderful vacation no matter how crazy they are.

btw, thanks for the link to the webcam!

Archived