Concierge's email address is undeliverable

Please help. I am trying to email the concierge on the Liberty of the Seas. We will be in a royal family suite on August 1, 2010. I am not sure if the concierge will contact me by email before we leave, and I am trying to reserve the same cabana that we had before on Labadee.

I have tried LB_concierge.rccl.com, LB__concierge.rccl.com, and LB_concierge.rccl.

Every time I send my email, it comes back undeliverable. I even called the Diamond plus desk, but they said they do not have thje email address. What am I doing wrong? Thank you for help.

Cheryl

Please help. I am trying to email the concierge on the Liberty of the Seas. We will be in a royal family suite on August 1' date=' 2010. I am not sure if the concierge will contact me by email before we leave, and I am trying to reserve the same cabana that we had before on Labadee.

I have tried LB_concierge.rccl.com, LB__concierge.rccl.com, and LB_concierge.rccl.

Every time I send my email, it comes back undeliverable. I even called the Diamond plus desk, but they said they do not have thje email address. What am I doing wrong? Thank you for help.

Cheryl[/quote']

Try LB_Concierge@rccl.com Make sure you put an underscore (_) between LB and Concierge.

Just off Liberty sailing 6/27. Anthea Helmsing was the suite concierge. She sent out a "form" email about 4 days before our cruise. I contacted her prior to that at the address that Patti gave. She responded within 24 hours. She was also in the lounge on embarkation day early....around 3 p.m.

Thank you Cruisenfever Patti & Jim for giving me the correct email address. I just cut, copied, and pasted it; then I sent me email.

Thank you Debde for seeing that I had forgot the @. I didn't even notice.

Yogimax, I am not sure why you told me to call Royal Caribbean. I stated that I talked to the Diamond Plus desk which is part of Royal Caribbean. They didn't know the email address, so that is why I posted here.

Thank you everyone!

Cheryl

Thank you Cruisenfever Patti & Jim for giving me the correct email address. I just cut' date=' copied, and pasted it; then I sent me email.

Yogimax, I am not sure why you told me to call Royal Caribbean. I stated that I talked to the Diamond Plus desk which is part of Royal Caribbean. They didn't know the email address, so that is why I posted here.

Thank you everyone!

Cheryl[/quote']

You're welcome..........glad we could be of help.:) I also noticed that you missed the @ but just typed out the email address for you.

Thank you Cruisenfever Patti & Jim for giving me the correct email address. I just cut' date=' copied, and pasted it; then I sent me email.

Thank you everyone!

Cheryl[/quote']

Sorry, I missed that part of your post. Sometimes speed reading isn't the best:)

Archived