No Balcony/Veranda on Celebrity Suite on Summit

Minge

Near as I can tell there is no balcony/Veranda on the Celebrity Suite class of cabins on the Summit? Can anyone confirm this? It looks like all the suites in this class have floor to ceiling glass but no balcony.

This is correct. Very nice suite with a separate bedroom. Views from the windows are fantastic. While I wouldn't choose this suite if I sailed an M - Class ship, I did get a chance to hang out id SIL's/BIL's suite when we cruised the Canal. This was a definite lifesaver as we had abandoned our balcony due to the over the top humidity.....

Bob

Also confirming no balcony in CS. If worked well last year from our DS, DIL and 2 toddlers since they could see everything outside, but no danger with small kids and balconies. Private bedroom was nice for them. One child slept in crib Celebrity provided, the 3 year old on sofa bed. Sometimes weather makes it a good choice too.

Great point! I would be so nervous with kids and those balconies!

I read a thread a few years ago where a couple got adjoining balcony cabins, one for them and one for their 2 and 4 year olds. I would not have slept a wink with that arrangement! Can't even imagine. . .

Archived