Cost of Alcoholic Drinks on Elation

Randus62

DH usually gets a bucket of beer for $20 plus tip and get a double jack & coke for $12 plus tip. The double is huge and strong so I usually only needed one - maybe 2 for the night.

Here is a bar menu and prices look about the same as I paid last October so I think they are fairly accurate.

http://www.unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Bar_Menu

Just off the Elation on Saturday. Buckets of domestic beer were $24 and drink of the day was $7.50. You'll get $1 off if you use the same dod glass and get a refill.

so how many beers are included in this bucket

Just off the Elation on Saturday. Buckets of domestic beer were $24 and drink of the day was $7.50. You'll get $1 off if you use the same dod glass and get a refill.

I'm assuming the standard 4, 16 oz beers in the buck. Sounds a bit steep if that's the case :eek:.

At that rate, I may have to go on the wagon or just drink on the islands....... OK, maybe not.

On Carnival they include 4 16oz beers for $19.95. Perhaps the buckets with Heinekins or something may be $24. RCCL charges $25 and it comes with 5 beers but CCL is 4 beers.

From what I understand CCL has gone up on their prices of beer. You get 4 in the bucket for the larger beers and 5 in the bucket for the smaller beers. You can still buy a 12 pack to case at home for the price of a bucket.

From what I understand CCL has gone up on their prices of beer. You get 4 in the bucket for the larger beers and 5 in the bucket for the smaller beers. You can still buy a 12 pack to case at home for the price of a bucket.

But a cruiseship isn't home and you can't go to any local bar in the US & drink 12 beers for $20. Depending on where you go or if its happy hour or not, $20 isn't much more than you would pay at a local bar for 4 beers. I don't squak over the cost of alcohol on the ship...it's a price I'm willing to pay and expect to pay.

Archived