How far forward it too far??

dizzy205

Also, I don't understand the 150% or 200% "single supplement" Cotton was talking about.. what is a single supplement?

Cyn, I'm a solo cruiser. What 'single supplement' means is that if you book a cruise as 'one person in cabin', your rate is much more.

Example:

Say the cabin rate is $400pp for double occupancy.....For a single occupancy 1A inside cabin, it would be 150% of the published rate ($600). For any cabin category other than 1A, your rate would be 200% ($800).:eek: Terrible, huh?

We solo cruisers pay dearly, and although I hate paying the single supplement, it's the way I choose to cruise.:rolleyes:

We booked an ajoining room, we are going with friends, there is no couch??? Is that true?? That is nuts! PLEASE more info on that..this makes me a smidge nervous. We are un the upper deck 5122, am I in for wind?

There is no sofa in the balcony cabin because they have to put the door to the connecting room where the sofa should be. Now that is the info I have on my combo cabin. I don't know about other adjoining cabins.

Are you on the PRIDE? We are in combos 5106/5108.

Hi cruisers, I booked two cabins on Miracle, Western Carr. August 7 through 14th. First time on Carnival cruise! The first cabin is an inside cabin connected to a balcony cabin at the front of the boat on deck 7. The cabin numbers are 7105 and 7107. Can anyone give any comments, pro or cons on these cabins? I really love having a balcony to sit out at night or early morn! Am I in for a wind tunnel and no coach in my balcony cabin? Yes, the kids are getting the inside. Thanks any info really appreciated!

Hi cruisers, I booked two cabins on Miracle, Western Carr. August 7 through 14th. First time on Carnival cruise! The first cabin is an inside cabin connected to a balcony cabin at the front of the boat on deck 7. The cabin numbers are 7105 and 7107. Can anyone give any comments, pro or cons on these cabins? I really love having a balcony to sit out at night or early morn! Am I in for a wind tunnel and no coach in my balcony cabin? Yes, the kids are getting the inside. Thanks any info really appreciated!

These are called combo cabins. There are very few of them on the ship (I think only 6). We have the same ones that you have except ours will be on the PRIDE. I will have my cruise before yours so I will be sure and comment on the cabins in my review when I return in March. Yep, no sofa!!

Im hoping other cruisers will give feedback on these COMBO CABINS.....I really would be disappointed if I couldnt sit out early am or late pm on the balcony because of a wind tunnel! Not that we will be in the cabin much anyway, we never get sleep on cruises, Im having too much fun! Hello out there any one else know about these?

Im hoping other cruisers will give feedback on these COMBO CABINS.....I really would be disappointed if I couldnt sit out early am or late pm on the balcony because of a wind tunnel! Not that we will be in the cabin much anyway, we never get sleep on cruises, Im having too much fun! Hello out there any one else know about these?

Yes, I'm amazed that I have been posting this request for months and never get any info on the combo cabin. I wasnt that thrilled with my last balcony....too hot and humid out there for me (love my air conditioning) but my husband LOVED being out on the balcony....ALOT!......so, I got this one for him and really hope he is still able to be out there.

I will make history and post the FIRST info about the combo cabins.....I promise!

Archived