Bed Arrangements in Owner's Suite?

lewis4x4

I have an 11 year old boy & 9 year old girl traveling with my wife and me in three weeks (Aug. 7th) and we are staying in one of the Owner's Suite. Now that some true pictures have been posted of these suites, I see that there is a couch that I assume folds out into a bed. Will the children have to sleep together or does anyone know if a bed falls down from the ceiling like many other cruise ships? I know this room sleeps four but I was hoping someone might know the actual bed arrangements in this type room.

Sofa in OS living room opens to a queen-size bed. Nothing hidden in the ceiling. Might be a good idea to inquire about a rollaway cot.

Thanks Us2inFL... I thought I saw somewhere else that you are in staying in an Owner's Suite... :D - I am soooo ready!!!

In my opinion, Epic will offer the best of both worlds with their courtyard experience. Commotion and group activities on all decks and a quieter enviornment in the courtyard, and courtyard lounge areas.

This will be our first OS with NCL. I've shyed away from penthouse on Jewel, Dawn, Jade and Gem because they face aft, and unless you draw the curtains, you're in a fishbowl in the evening. The courtyard villa was good because the second bedroom was a catch-all space, and the second full bath was used often.

We booked 16002 first for one week, then because of change in other plans, added a week to make it back-to-back. We booked very early, and were told (under the impression) that it had a balcony. As we've all seen there have been changes to the OS.

Neigbors of ours were on the 2 day when it came to Miami, were in 16002 and said we would like the layout despite the changes.

That's the room I am staying in... 16002!!! My parents are staying in 16005 and my sister's family is in the 2-Bedroom Villa connected to my parents... Going to be a great trip... That's good to hear that your friend liked the room... Does she have photos?

If you have two kids, the suites with the separate bedroom are way better. The kids have a bedroom with a door, and their own TV and their own bathroom. And you get what many would consider a better cabin.

Not to rain on any parades, but in passing Cris (the butler) said that EPIC doesn't have any roll-aways on board.

I'm 'sure' that's what he said.... hopefully I misheard, or he was wrong....but just in case, check early.

If you have two kids, the suites with the separate bedroom are way better. The kids have a bedroom with a door, and their own TV and their own bathroom. And you get what many would consider a better cabin.

If I remember correctly, the couch open to a twin bed, and that's a good way for a family of four (especially with boy/girl) to cruise. Owner's suite has two toilets but still only one shower.

In the second bedroom, how many beds were there? Was it only the sofa bed?

2nd Bedroom has a pullout couch and pull down bed - problem solved.

And, as another option, the living room is a SEPARATE room, with a couch as well.

Archived