about the travel summary in 'my princess':

cdngrl

should it show up right away? i went into my princess/ cruise personalizer and there's a booking summary but no travel summary. the cruise is 9 months away and i guess i've never booked so far in advance.

for those who book a year or more in advance, should the travel summary show up now or say 6 months out?

the princess rep told me "75 days...um no maybe 120 days...that doesn't seem right...call later when the help desk is open." and i KNOW that you all know way more than a princess rep!

Travel summary should be there (mine was when I booked 14 months in advance) but luggage tags and boarding pass won't be available until about 75 days before you set sail. There's a small footnote there on the site that says:

Note: Boarding Pass & Luggage Tag only available within 75 days of sailing.

I just looked on my princess for our booking next March and it shows a travel summary Under the "Print" blue highlighted area on right hand side of page under "Print travel summary"

There is a note underneath stating

Note: Boarding Pass not available until within 75 days of sailing.

thank you, that's what i thought, it should be there. i wonder why it isn't. and toto, nope you are not misunderstanding me, its just not there! wierd.

I wouldn't worry about it, it will show up eventually. As long as your booking is showing in your princess personalizer, with your booking number, that is really all that matters. ;)

When did you book? Did you use a TA? As I recall it usually takes a day or two for mine to show up.

That's been my experience as well. This upcoming cruise was booked 14 months in advance and the summary was there the following day.

It's probably the transfer and won't appear again until the TA acknowledges it..

i'm not too worried as its still a ways off.

paul, i booked direct a few days ago and it was there, transferred it to my ta yesterday and its disappeared.

Archived