Where's Berwyn Gone?

ekco

Yep.. all done, complete make over, turned the whole room round so TV is in the opposite corner and vice verser..:rolleyes:

Now she wants to do my computer room (ex dining room ) :eek: still, when I get the new conservatory done in the next few months she might be pleased :p

Hi RR. Just thinking about Berwyn, he's not logged on since July 13th and didn't post then. Been looking around the site trying to find out if we can send an email message or something just to make sure everythings ok. I don't really know whether the 'Friends' option would be an idea or what it's really about and do people get an email message if you ask to be a friend. He's going to Mexico in September for 2 weeks and I would feel better if he'd have logged on at least or if his computer had gone down but it's been a while. You know how it feels when your kids go out at night and don't come back without letting you know then when they do you could murder them.:)

Can't beat a good old worry. :):)

If anyone has any ideas please post.

Jan

Hi RR. Just thinking about Berwyn, he's not logged on since July 13th and didn't post then. Been looking around the site trying to find out if we can send an email message or something just to make sure everythings ok. I don't really know whether the 'Friends' option would be an idea or what it's really about and do people get an email message if you ask to be a friend. He's going to Mexico in September for 2 weeks and I would feel better if he'd have logged on at least or if his computer had gone down but it's been a while. You know how it feels when your kids go out at night and don't come back without letting you know then when they do you could murder them.:)

Can't beat a good old worry. :):)

If anyone has any ideas please post.

Jan

Is he on facebook or anything like that??

Hi Linda

Not sure. I don't have a Facebook account, could someone check?:):)

Perhaps I'm fussing a bit because my daughter-in-law's father went shopping the other day and had a stroke in the car park. He's ok with just a few side effects that will hopefully get better but it came out of nowhere and really freaked us out. So, now I'm worrying about everyone I've not heard from for a while, silly really. :):)

Jan

Hi all

I've got facebook so if you can give me some clues as to how to find him then I can have a search for you.

Name, location etc.#

Janet

Hi Janet

I don't know much really just that he's from North Wales, is about 57/58 years of age, is a nurse and works at the hospital. RR thinks around Portmadoc (g). I had a thought last night that he puts photos on site through Photobucket under Cymro1953 and I think that's connected to MySpace but I haven't had time to research that. Not that I know much about that either. I'm such a lightweight, lol, I have no friends or followers and I'm not on any social networking sites. Billy no mates.:D:D

Jan

Hi Jan

Had a look on facebook. Sorry but can't find anyone called Berwyn in Portmadoc or North Wales. I even tried putting in Portmadoc hospital but that didn't find anything either.

I agree with you and RR it is a bit worrying as he is usually on this or the Thomson board quite regularly.:rolleyes:

All we can do is keep checking both sites. He'll probably have a good laugh that so many people are worried about him.

Janet

Hi Jan

Had a look on facebook. Sorry but can't find anyone called Berwyn in Portmadoc or North Wales. I even tried putting in Portmadoc hospital but that didn't find anything either.

I agree with you and RR it is a bit worrying as he is usually on this or the Thomson board quite regularly.:rolleyes:

All we can do is keep checking both sites. He'll probably have a good laugh that so many people are worried about him.

Janet

Thank for that Janet. At a guess I would say it might be Bangor or another hospital. He usually sticks with Cymro1953 I think as it's the same on Photobucket. I hope he is having a laugh but when I look at his profile his last logged on date at the top is always July 13th at 1.05pm. I'm sure that even if he had got bored with posting he would still come on for a look round and he was posting as normal before the previous weekend. Apart from holidays he hardly misses a day.:):)

It's nice to have someone else checking, I was starting to feel like a stalker, lol.:):)

Perhaps someone else will have a few ideas. Maybe we could get the moderators to send an email then at least we would know, or it that getting a bit too weird?:eek:

Jan

I think his surname is Thomas as before I joined cruisecriticI asked a question on the other site and got a reply from "Thomas from North Wales"

They just put your surname on there. I'm sure he told me he lived in Llandudno. I wonder if his son is ill - I knlow he was worried about him before he went on the Dream.

I think his surname is Thomas as before I joined cruisecriticI asked a question on the other site and got a reply from "Thomas from North Wales"

They just put your surname on there. I'm sure he told me he lived in Llandudno. I wonder if his son is ill - I knlow he was worried about him before he went on the Dream.

Hi Linda

It would be good if it was him as I think it's easier to contact someone over there. I had a quick look round the other day but couldn't see anything that would fit. Last I heard his son was better on the medication but you never know. If you could find your post you might be able to contact him as I think they email the poster when there's a reply. If it was someone completely different though they'd think you were a mad woman getting in touch say that lots of people are worried, lol. :D:DCan't say I've seen a hospital in Llandudno on my visits, I'll have a think.

Jan

Hi Jan

Tried a few more options but still nothing.

Janet:confused:

Thanks Janet, it's so frustrating!! I just know there's an answer somewhere but just can't think of it yet. I miss Berwyn, he used to give me the weather where he was before it drifted over to Manchester, lol. Better than the BBC anyday.:D:D

Jan

Hi Jan

My daughter is up in Manchester at the moment staying with her boyfriend. She's going to Manchester University in September to study Biomedical Science.

Janet

Looks like she knows the city a bit which always helps. We used to live over the road to student accommodation, every September tearful parents would say goodbye to their offspring and drive off. 10 minutes later a party would begin in earnest, lol. Ever been had!!:D:D

Jan

http://www.192.com/atoz/people/thomas/berwyn/

I think number two is him.There are two sons and his wife is Delyth. No address (without paying) but would that help??

I can't find my old post, I don't even know if it was on the other site, as I only discovered these sites in March and it was before that, and I have deleted emails ford Jan and Feb:( but will look again after tea

Can't find the exact post when he cancelled and booked Mexico but I think he's going around the 5th September which would tie in with the dates the cruise would be going.:)

Jan

Stalkers :D

Cheeky monkey!!:eek: Pots and kettles... and I quote "Had a quick look were Berwyn Lives (portmadog) in his local paper..nothing untowards" I rest my case.:p

Jan

Archived