Where's Berwyn Gone?

ekco

No, don't post any info. What's the best thing to do? Write or phone, we don't want to look like stalkers or weirdo's do we, lol.:eek:

Just checked Berwyn's posts, he was definitely supposed to go to Mexico on 5th September for 2 weeks so he should be back now.

Jan

Hi Susan

I think I agree. Whatever has happened, illness or some other problem, after 9 weeks it probably wouldn't seem too intrusive. It's just a bit difficult puzzling out what to say on the phone. We are all just so concerned about Berwyn, reading through his old posts yesterday was so strange as they were such fun at the time, especially when we went on our fantasy cruise round the fjords on the Aida and plotted her route on marinetraffic, lol. Too many days at sea, so we didn't have to do it for real and saved a fortune. RR was not amused.:):)

Jan

Thinking of you today Linda, hope all goes well.:):)

Jan

Thanks Jan, it all went well today , even her partner gave a lovely speech! Very nice service, except the minister forgot the Lord's Prayer!

We brought all the flowers back and my friend has arranged them in vases for me - I am hopeless at arranging flowers:eek:

Who is going to phone Berwyn? I don't mind writing to him, but I suppose a phone call would be better and quicker:confused:

Hi Linda

Glad everything passed off ok today. Bringing the flowers home is what we've been doing for years now after seeing all the expensive flowers placed on the ground next to the crem. gardens and just left. We think it's better for people to enjoy them at home in memory.

As you and RR can't put Berwyns details on here I'm afraid it's going to be down to you two if you can handle it. We'll have to have a think.:):)

Just got back from watching the cycling at the velodrome. Not had anything on there since the spring.

Jan

Thanks Jan, it all went well today , even her partner gave a lovely speech! Very nice service, except the minister forgot the Lord's Prayer!

We brought all the flowers back and my friend has arranged them in vases for me - I am hopeless at arranging flowers:eek:

Hi Linda! Glad it all went well for you. Hope you now have the time to come to terms with it all and start the healing process.

At least we are keeping Berwyn to the fore. It would be great if he could read what we all think of him and how much we have missed him. :)

Kind regards. Mo.

Just popping in on your thread.:)

The title caught my eye a couple of days ago so I started reading and even though I don't know Berwyn I'm hoping that he is OK since you are all so worried. I too have CC friends that I would be worried about if I didn't hear from them.

I would also like to extend my deepest sympathy to Linda.

One more little note. I have a deep connection to England that will remain with me forever. My sister is "resting" in the churchyard of Holy Trinity Church, Teigh, the county of Rutland.

Thankyou EVERYONE for your lovely messages. I felt awful yesterday, and ended up in tears, but went out for a couple of hours yesterday evening with friends who made me laugh and ended up feeling a lot better.

I feel better today and went out for a lovely lunch with my daughter, son-in-law (who is 40 today:eek:) and my gorgeous grand-daughter:)

I expect it will be up and down for quite a while. OH and I are thinking of booking a cruise in October and going to my daughter for Christmas.

Should I phone Berwyn:confused::confused: I would feel dreadful if something awful has happened to him, What would I say:confused:

Yes, I think you should phone. Say something like......I hope you don't mind me phoning like this but a group of fellow cruisers have been chatting on line with Berwyn for many months and we are concerned that he hasn't made any recent comments. Are you able to give me any information I can pass on to other group members?

Well words to that effect anyway.

Susan

Hi Linda

Just take one day at a time. Nothing's going to be right for 6 months, a few years ago we had 4 family deaths in 5 months and I had an overwhelming urge to go into the countryside and scream. I didn't do it but sometimes wish I had but then they would have come and taken me away, ha, ha.:eek::eek:;)

Looks like we can close this thread now and move on.:):)

Jan

Archived