Combining offers??

I have a cruise booked for December that I booked during the Wow sale so we received $100 OBC. It was an interior stateroom. I noticed today there is now a residency rate being offered for my cruise. With the residency rate, the price for a balcony is only about $100 more pp than what the interior price we paid was. One of us is a Diamond member so he gets the $200 off the balcony, meaning it would be about the same price we're paying now but for a balcony instead of interior. We called to change this, but the rep said if we did that upgrade, we lose the $100 OBC from the Wow sale because you can't combine offers. Does this sound correct???

I have a cruise booked for December that I booked during the Wow sale so we received $100 OBC. It was an interior stateroom. I noticed today there is now a residency rate being offered for my cruise. With the residency rate, the price for a balcony is only about $100 more pp than what the interior price we paid was. One of us is a Diamond member so he gets the $200 off the balcony, meaning it would be about the same price we're paying now but for a balcony instead of interior. We called to change this, but the rep said if we did that upgrade, we lose the $100 OBC from the Wow sale because you can't combine offers. Does this sound correct???

Yes, the rep was correct. Still a nice upgrade even if you lose the OBC.

I would forget the $100.00 OBC..The upgrade to a balcony from an interior is worth it..You won't be sorry..you might if you don't..Just remember once a balcony always a balcony..Go for it ! It's your vacation ! ;):D

The rep is correct. You cannot combine discounts. If your cruise is a week, then you will get a bigger benefit from the balcony discount than the $100 OBC from the WOW sale.

Since your cruise is not until December, you could cancel the booking and just rebook with the residency rate and your diamond balcony discount.

Archived