Website to Make NCL Photo Album

redtinarn

I purchased a NCL photo album on board. It is a book that allows me to put NCL pictures and my own pictures in it. Does anyone know where the website is to make the book?

I didn't know there was a website. I love the album, purchased in April and made it up myself.

I really want to purchase a few more of them if you find the website please post, since maybe they will have a place to order on-line. :)

I didn't know there was a website. I love the album, purchased in April and made it up myself.

I really want to purchase a few more of them if you find the website please post, since maybe they will have a place to order on-line. :)

I have scrapbook and the scrapbook page kit purchased on the Spirit. Am going to put them together so can't sell. The scrapbook kit has hangtag

"scrapbooking at sea - only available on board". They are manufactured by 3birdsdesign - add www and .com and you have website :)

I am going on Spirit in November. If you don't get your albums by then, maybe I can help you out.:D

ohhh blah!!!

I was excited for a minute there, even found the website, but they are not able to sell due to contracts with major cruiselines they are exclusively on the boat!!

I would love love love a scrapbooking seminar/session as an activity on the boat!

I am going on Spirit in November. If you don't get your albums by then, maybe I can help you out.:D

Thanks, I'm back on a NCL ship in December so I'll wait until then. I just have more free time in the summer months and wish I would have planned ahead and bought a few more....I have so many cruise photos just waiting to be assembled.

Now, if anyone is cruising in the next month or two and wants to purchase them and put them up for sale on the big auction site.........I do have a paypal account and would pay a fair price to make it worth it for them. :)

Not exactly the answer, but there a ton of places on the web that allow you to upload pictures to make a "book" or "album". They cater often to the wedding crowd. Our daughter did one for the reception, and another one after to give close family. They come out really nice.

Mixbook.com is great. You make your own album and design your own cover. You can scan in items other than photos using a jpg file extension to be uploaded to your book on Mixbook. Then it's a scrapbook, but looks professional.

Thanks, I'm back on a NCL ship in December so I'll wait until then. I just have more free time in the summer months and wish I would have planned ahead and bought a few more....I have so many cruise photos just waiting to be assembled.

Now, if anyone is cruising in the next month or two and wants to purchase them and put them up for sale on the big auction site.........I do have a paypal account and would pay a fair price to make it worth it for them.

I've seen that, just thought I would offer:)

ohhh blah!!!

I was excited for a minute there, even found the website, but they are not able to sell due to contracts with major cruiselines they are exclusively on the boat!!

I would love love love a scrapbooking seminar/session as an activity on the boat!

Carnival has one, but it was disappointing to me.

This will be my first experience on NCL, so it will be interesting to see if they have one.

Archived